GDT(Preseason Style): Rams at Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bwdenverram said:
DR RAM said:
bwdenverram said:
MontanaRamsFan said:
Listening to JL being interviewed by Softi on the sidelines makes me feel better. JL said, no game plan, need to improve on angles and tackling. I bet we see a much different defense next week. JL said defense has too much pride and very high expectations.

Yeah, if this was regular season I have no worries about our D.
Clearly, the Browns had a different philosophy in this game.

Yup. And if you ask Kosar they are superbowl bound.
I mean I would of liked them to play better but too much talent to worry about it game 1.
Kind of ridiculous how Kosar keeps criticizing the playcalling in a preseason game where evaluation is the name of the game. I counted 413 times that he pointed out the Browns were in press coverage and the Rams should be taking advantage of it.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Rashard Hall still flashing...heard little about him from camp. He's not blowing me away with plays, but seems to be around the ball a lot, and I like that.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
X said:
bwdenverram said:
DR RAM said:
bwdenverram said:
MontanaRamsFan said:
Listening to JL being interviewed by Softi on the sidelines makes me feel better. JL said, no game plan, need to improve on angles and tackling. I bet we see a much different defense next week. JL said defense has too much pride and very high expectations.

I mean I would of liked them to play better but too much talent to worry about it game 1.
Kind of ridiculous how Kosar keeps criticizing the playcalling in a preseason game where evaluation is the name of the game. I counted 413 times that he pointed out the Browns were in press coverage and the Rams should be taking advantage of it.

And how many times did he say there is 7 or 8 in the box. Why should we EVER try and run it then.
He needs an uppercut to the ribs.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bwdenverram said:
X said:
bwdenverram said:
DR RAM said:
bwdenverram said:
MontanaRamsFan said:

And how many times did he say there is 7 or 8 in the box. Why should we EVER try and run it then.
He needs an uppercut to the ribs.
Trying to get carries for our many RB's...nothing else.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I wanted to see Clemons do something with the hurry up offense, I guess that's why he was demoted to 3rd string. Can't let scrubs bat down your passes at the line like that.

Good news is I don't think any of our starters got a penalty, which was an issue last year.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
DR RAM said:
bwdenverram said:
MontanaRamsFan said:

Fisher & Co. are evaluating the talent. Vanilla offense and defense by the RAMS tonight. Cleveland wanted to send a message to their fans at the game. Preseason is all about finding out who is going to be the backups, etc. We will be okay. Also, I hope Saffold is okay. Has his arm in a sling.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
MontanaRamsFan said:
DR RAM said:
bwdenverram said:
MontanaRamsFan said:

Fisher & Co. are evaluating the talent. Vanilla offense and defense by the RAMS tonight. Cleveland wanted to send a message to their fans at the game. Preseason is all about finding out who is going to be the backups, etc. We will be okay. Also, I hope Saffold is okay. Has his arm in a sling.
Exactly, and I hope.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Radway's having a pretty decent game. I like his range.

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:

Same here, with that 6th spot up for grabs, I want to see someone step up... Assuming we do keep 6 receivers. Would have been nice to hang onto the 2 point conversion, but I probably wouldn't have thrown to him with that coverage.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bluecoconuts said:
X said:

Same here, with that 6th spot up for grabs, I want to see someone step up... Assuming we do keep 6 receivers. Would have been nice to hang onto the 2 point conversion, but I probably wouldn't have thrown to him with that coverage.
I think we will keep 6, and it is WIDE OPEN.

Ebonemalone

Rookie
bluecoconuts said:
X said:

Yeah it was a toughie

quebecramfan

Rookie
That Kozar dude is one frustrated mofo.... He bitches the rams all game long on how bad the play calling is and all.... and then when the rams have a good play he is saying "awww yeah this is only preseason you will never see them get away with this during the regular season... blah blah blah..."

I never heard a guy broadcast such negative criticism towards players...sounds like a depressed bum sitting at the bar....

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
quebecramfan said:
That Kozar dude is one frustrated mofo.... He bitches the rams all game long on how bad the play calling is and all.... and then when the rams have a good play he is saying "awww yeah this is only preseason you will never see them get away with this during the regular season... blah blah blah..."

I never heard a guy broadcast such negative criticism towards players...sounds like a depressed bum sitting at the bar....
yep.