GDT/NFC-CCG Packers @ SmellySeaHags

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Didn't see one made yet, so I figured.

What do the Packers need to do to win this game?

At some point, imo, they're going to have to tote the rock big time with Lacy and Starks. Those two need to rip off a couple bruising runs to help get Rodgers and his bum calf more time to throw. Yea, the dirtybirds at great against the run, but you gotta run it if only to keep Sir PintSize off the field.

Speaking of PintSize, can we loan the Packers our defensive strategy against the midget and how to keep him contained in the pocket?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Hawks definitely good against the run
What a beast Lacy is though. He could wear them down if Rodgers is still hurt.

V3

Hall of Fame
I could be wrong but I'm thinking it's most important for GB to stop SEA's running game. If they can stop that, it'll force Wilson to throw and I don't like their WR's. Considering GB isn't good against the run, you can guess what I'm thinking the result will be.

Between the Rams situation and the high probability of SEA and NE in the SB, this is shaping up to be the worst year in football I've ever experienced. Please Indy and GB, don't let me down!!!

Athos

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Go Hawks.

Bring out Ms. Spanks-A lot!

Even in jest, this is blasphemous!

batman-robin-spank.gif

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It's funny, besides the home game this year vs the the Hawks, we have faced a mediocre Wilson everything we play them. I'm not sure why teams don't steal our game plan vs them. I think Packers take the cake today. Rodgers will light them up. They've been vulnerable lately and people haven't noticed because they're great in the redzone on defense.
Packers 24 shehawks 17

jap

Legend
I could be wrong but I'm thinking it's most important for GB to stop SEA's running game. If they can stop that, it'll force Wilson to throw and I don't like their WR's. Considering GB isn't good against the run, you can guess what I'm thinking the result will be.

Between the Rams situation and the high probability of SEA and NE in the SB, this is shaping up to be the worst year in football I've ever experienced. Please Indy and GB, don't let me down!!!

I agree! However, Russell has really improved his pass/run versatility. That first 2014 game vs the Horns was easily his best against us, even though they lost. He would have to play like that if the Pack can contain Marshaun Lynch.

Athos

Legend
Attaboy, Lacy!

That's what the Packers need to do.

Athos

Legend
Very poor throw. Gotta go outside with it, away from Shurman, if you going to go after Dickyboy at all.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
After seeing replay; that was a really bad throw by Rodgers. Could have hit him.