GDT: Green Bay at Minnesota

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Bridgewater just knocked out of game.

Going into locker room. Not sure if it's his shoulder or concussion protocol.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Bridgewater just knocked out of game.

Going into locker room. Not sure if it's his shoulder or concussion protocol.
I'm sure the announcers will blame this on Joyner's hit a couple weeks ago, as well as, show the hit multiple times.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bridgewater back.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Earlier in the game Bridgewater pulled the same stunt he did against the Rams. The Packers defender flew over him at high speed. If he didn't get his head out of the way in time he may have been decapitated.

I wonder if Zimmer will have a good cry about it after the game and the media will start calling the Packers dirty. I'm guessing no. The commentators made no mention of it, not that they should.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Earlier in the game Bridgewater pulled the same stunt he did against the Rams. The Packers defender flew over him at high speed. If he didn't get his head out of the way in time he may have been decapitated.

I saw that too.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Grandson will be happy with this game! They may be my new team after the crappy game from the Rams today! Pack showed up on the road against their division rival big time!