GDT: Cowboys at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Season check list

New hobby for wife established
Wine seller fully stocked
Sunday ticket activated
Bookie's number bumped up to #5 on speed dial

Man, I love gambling season

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Season check list

New hobby for wife established

Good idea. I learned the hard way in my early days. Don't go out to the bar to watch games. I had a hard time convincing her games went on till 2:00 AM.

stock-photo-husband-coming-home-late-to-an-angry-wife-who-is-holding-a-rolling-pin-27070822.jpg

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Anyone know if this game will be available on NFL Gamepass?

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Anyone know if this game will be available on NFL Gamepass?

What is NFL Game Pass?

NFL Game Pass is an official streaming service of the NFL itself. It offers on-demand access to all regular-season games, live coverage of preseason games, condensed replays of games, live audio coverage, replay highlights, and a whole lot more.

The service can be used on your computer, or on various streaming devices connected to your TV. We’ll break down all the details in our full NFL Game Pass review below.

Get live out-of-market preseason games–Game Pass is the best service for live streaming during the preseason, offering live coverage of any games not aired in your area and not available anywhere else.
https://www.cutcabletoday.com/nfl-game-pass/

logo.svg

Zodi

Hall of Fame
What is NFL Game Pass?

NFL Game Pass is an official streaming service of the NFL itself. It offers on-demand access to all regular-season games, live coverage of preseason games, condensed replays of games, live audio coverage, replay highlights, and a whole lot more.

The service can be used on your computer, or on various streaming devices connected to your TV. We’ll break down all the details in our full NFL Game Pass review below.

Get live out-of-market preseason games–Game Pass is the best service for live streaming during the preseason, offering live coverage of any games not aired in your area and not available anywhere else.
https://www.cutcabletoday.com/nfl-game-pass/

logo.svg

Yeah, I know what it is. Just wasnt sure if the game would be on there since its on NFLN.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I know what it is. Just wasnt sure if the game would be on there since its on NFLN.

I know that YOU know what it is.. I just cut and pasted what their link said about their services via preseason games... If you know my posting style, I give ROD members credit for being well aware of anything I post...

I am by no means a know it all type of poster that thinks he's educating folks that live on a Quaker oats ranch lost in the woods without electricity in the N.Dakota area bordering Canada. (y)

map.gif

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I know that YOU know what it is.. I just cut and pasted what their link said about their services via preseason games... If you know my posting style, I give ROD members credit for being well aware of anything I post...

I am by no means a know it all type of poster that thinks he's educating folks that live on a Quaker oats ranch lost in the woods without electricity in the N.Dakota area bordering Canada. (y)

map.gif

I'm not high enough for this post

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think the most important thing to watch in this game, as @Selassie I said, in another thread, Is McVay and How he Coaches it!!
* His demeanor on the side Lines!
* His Play calling!
* How he interacts with the Players!
* How he interacts with Coach Phillips and Bones!
This 1st game ever as HC will start to set his image as a HC!

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Looking for Spruce to work over his favorite opponent again! (Except no injury this time)