GDT: Cincinnati vs Indianapolis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Excellent play by the DB's so far in this one. Excellent.

They can't get pressure on Luck without sending in two extra guys though. Sooner or later that's going to come back and bite them in the arse.

CIN is losing the battle at the LOS on O and D.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I know guys like to beat up Dalton because of his post season record but I think the guy is a pretty good QB and I wouldn't mind it if he was on the Rams.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
How boring is this damn crowd for a playoff game? The dome is 20 times louder than this for a meaningless game vs a shit opponent

Athos

Legend
How boring is this damn crowd for a playoff game? The dome is 20 times louder than this for a meaningless game vs a crap opponent

Don't think TV is a good gauge for crowd noise. It seems like they decrease all off it until we only hear the announcers at the QB calling plays.

But then, Lucas Oil is always deathly quiet when Colts are on O.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I know guys like to beat up Dalton because of his post season record but I think the guy is a pretty good QB and I wouldn't mind it if he was on the Rams.

Do you remember his game against the Browns this year for Manziels first start? That was close to the worse performance I've seen all year from a QB. 20 turnovers, 47 3 and outs, and he couldn't complete a pass to save his ass. His RB had like 400 yards on the ground too

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
How boring is this damn crowd for a playoff game? The dome is 20 times louder than this for a meaningless game vs a crap opponent

Good catch username. Indy is a basketball town, I lived there for a few years. Every garage has a hoop up.

I went to some games when I lived there, got to see Dickerson's first game there. Also got to see Marino light up a terrible Colts team.

I went to see a lot of hoops too, the Pacers were decent.

Over a three year period I got to see a lot of Hall of Fame players, it was cool.

The fans aren't as rowdy as they are in other places for sure.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Do you remember his game against the Browns this year for Manziels first start? That was close to the worse performance I've seen all year from a QB. 20 turnovers, 47 3 and outs, and he couldn't complete a pass to save his ass. His RB had like 400 yards on the ground too

He had a bad day eh?

Don't recall it but shit happens LOL.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Good catch username. Indy is a basketball town, I lived there for a few years. Every garage has a hoop up.

I went to some games when I lived there, got to see Dickerson's first game there. Also got to see Marino light up a terrible Colts team.

I went to see a lot of hoops too, the Pacers were decent.

Over a three year period I got to see a lot of Hall of Fame players, it was cool.

The fans aren't as rowdy as they are in other places for sure.

They're doing the pan down shot from the crowd to the field on these 3rd downs and everyone is just golf clapping looool wtf? You can hear the pa announcer who sounds like he's half asleep himself.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The Bengals just created a break for themselves with that fumble. Good thing too because they are letting Luck sit in the pocket as long as he wants to.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
This game sux. Indi is a weak team that benefits from a weak division.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Malaluga in street clothes. Not looking good for Cincy.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Luck has ALL DAY to throw the ball, nobody is within 5 yards of him.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
When it comes to postseason they are truly the Cincinnati Bungles!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Every time I hear the name "Vinatieri", I die a little inside.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
They should piss test his 42 year old ass. Still putting kickoffs through the end zone. I smell PEDs.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Dalton doesn't exude confidence looking at him on the sidelines.