GAME DAY GDT - Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
The Rams show life in 2nd half.

Run the ball, get the lead and put pressure on the QB.

RamWoodie

Legend
BOTH THE EAGLES AND 9ER'S WENT DOWN TODAY...:laugh1:

both games showed what you can do with a good pass rush!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't believe someone was complaining about our running backs and it's OBVIOUSLY not a running back problem.
I'll continue to say we'd benefit a lot from having a more explosive HB to pair with Kyren.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He’s plenty good enough. Play calling is this team’s issue.
Is it? Like any other play-caller, McVay has his issues. And they've hurt us at times. But his play-calling has also won/kept us in games this year. On the whole, his play-calling is a lot more good than bad.

On Williams, the issue isn't whether he's good. The issue is that we don't have a HB who can house a ball if given a seam. That explosive element is something we sorely need.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
People just WANT big time names, f that I rather have lowkey RBs that can be game changers.
This Williams guy could end up being a pleasant surprise.
Rivers looks good and now Evans?

I'm down.

Edit; I'm not giving Williams enough credit.
He's very elusive and runs 100% every time he has the ball in his hands.
100%! Effort

I am super high on this stable of horses

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Tom Cruise Tropic Thunder GIF by Giffffr

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Like all the good coaches they make the proper adjustments at halftime! This is what we had the pleasure of witnessing, today. Rams Win!

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Holy crap Kyren's on a mission
Funny I said this during the game and it's McVay's words in the post game. Oh shit I'm starting to speak Seanese. :sur:

McVay said Williams “was running like an absolute man on a mission” Sunday, helping the Rams out with some huge plays.