GDT: Cardinals at Rams (aka live rant thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Almost double the amount of possession time and 300 more yards for the Cards.
How far we have fallen. This is embarrassing.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Holy eff...

They put Stanton in before Foles ever got pulled.

It's official, I'm done with Jeff Fisher. DONE!!!!!!!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think we win another game......Most disgusting year since we won 2 games a few years back

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Oh man, McDonald injury? Just how bad can the gods of football hate us?

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
What is a definition of a wreck? STL Rams....27 to 3?...if Keenum is "apparently active why not play him in the 2nd half?...

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Oh man, McDonald injury? Just how bad can the gods of football hate us?

Oh, believe me, the hate us. The F**KING hate us, bad. Their is no depth too deep for them to hate us. The evidence is overwhelming at this point.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Haha....ok, it has to be offical...they keep throwing deep..Arians is saying FU lol

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On the bright side, Blaine Freakin Gabbert scored a tying touchdown and the train wreck 49ers are going to overtime

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Haha....ok, it has to be offical...they keep throwing deep..Arians is saying FU lol

Arians is really a POS, and a terribly poor sportsman. If GW is here next year, I'm ready for him to bring back the bounty program when they play the Cardinals.

Mick

Pro Bowler
I'd take Arians in a heartbeat....could care less about running up the score...as someone once said....sort of...."ya don't like it, then stop us from doing it"

FRO

Legend
Foles completed 42% of his passes. In today's NFL that is inexcusable.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
On the bright side...I was raised and will always be a Rams fan in this lifetime. I just hope they succeed before that time comes.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
When you lose, even minor injuries become major. Guys are starting to tap out. The locker room and trust of the players with this coaching staff has been lost. These last four games are going to be extremely hard to watch. But Fisher will continue preaching they are giving "effort."