GDT: Cardinals at Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Congrats to the Panthers and their fans. They are having a blast tonight.

With the exception of 2003, always liked that franchise.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
cards.jpg

PartyKane

UDFA
Name
Alex Maldonado
This reminds me of Seattle vs Denver two years ago. I fully expect Carolina to blow out Denver.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Panthers endin' this man's whole career.

Palmer had a nightmare of a game. The finger, the pressure, the poor decisions.

Cards got completely outclassed.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
^ just don't buy the "finger issue" like Aikman, Buck and whomever else welped to it as well. I'm not buying it that's for damn sure. Agree on everything else noted.

Let's not forget Palmer has a solid, solid o-line, great Wr's, capable TE's and a stellar all purpose (rookie) RB.

Verdict : They got knocked the fuck up!!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Panthers are one of the most complete teams I've seen. I thought at about week 10 they were the best team in the league and I expect them to beat Denver. They're strong everywhere but WR - and even there they have guys making plays. Defensively they have a top 5 player at each key position - Short on the D line, Kuechly and Davis in one of the best linebacking corps in the league, and this years best cornerback in Norman in the secondary.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Panthers are one of the most complete teams I've seen. I thought at about week 10 they were the best team in the league and I expect them to beat Denver. They're strong everywhere but WR - and even there they have guys making plays. Defensively they have a top 5 player at each key position - Short on the D line, Kuechly and Davis in one of the best linebacking corps in the league, and this years best cornerback in Norman in the secondary.
Sounds alot like Seattle doesn't it?

TexasRam

Legend
Ram nation needs to look long and hard at that Carolina Oline when watching the game. Cam delivered some great balls and I won't take that away from him. But that oline was just amazing. The pass protection was a solid wall all game and the run blocking was a clinic. A clinic in getting out on the right man and sustaining the block, along with second and third level blocking.

I'll tell you this, we need a Qb but after that I build the center and LT position.

Collin Kaepernick is the perfect example of how good a great line can make a
Qb look. 2 years of championship ball and then after your line gets decimated you look like a bust QB. I would argue the same thing is going on in Carolina.