GDT: Cardinals at Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Okay realistic does anyone really believe the Broncos can win this super bowl? How will Denver score? How do you stop Cam? I don't see it being a close game. This is the Panthers year.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Good call on Asshat's part in calling the Panthers the worst second half team in the NFL.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
The Panthers with Cam and their D are a very good team. I could see them being a dominant team for years with multiple SB victories.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
They should of went for 2 again for the 50 burger!!!!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Okay realistic does anyone really believe the Broncos can win this super bowl? How will Denver score? How do you stop Cam? I don't see it being a close game. This is the Panthers year.
Idk but defense still wins championships. If we could just find a QB.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It's great that Cam gives the football to kids after scoring TDs but someone needs to light that cocky bastard up. I can't stand him or his dabbing. How long do players have before excessive celebration comes into effect?
I was thinking the same thing earlier. They sure give him a long time to celebrate.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Go ahead and get the 50 burger!!!!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Idk but defense still wins championships. If we could just find a QB.
Carolina might have a better defense then Denver. Old man Manning isn't nearly as effective as Palmer. I just don't see it happening.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
4Ja8eXf.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yes, Carolina will be favored for sure but two weeks prep changes things. Denver has the D to pull the upset. Manning has the experience and savvy to pull it off. He does have some weapons at his disposal. I think it will be an entertaining game. I don't know who I'm picking to win yet.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Panthers play like they have today and they'll blow Denver out.