GDT: Cardinals and Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rainram

Starter
Didn't see one yet, so thought I'd start it.

Should be a good one. Sucks the Vikes have so many people out out defense. (We know the feeling)

Rainram

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Interesting ruling on the 'not-fumble' in the Redzone by the Cardinals.

What I heard was that "the ball is allowed to be moving if it's not out." Hmmmmm. The point where the ball is out is subjective...hence the point about the ball moving indicates such.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Strength of schedule question - when they factor it up (for draft purposes) do divisional records count twice?

In other words, do we want Az to lose this since we played them twice or does it not matter since we played both teams this year?

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
you know Arians can act like a little bitch sometimes but honestly I like the team and respect their players in general and Palmer is a badass old QB moving on bum knees throwing just a little bit like Warner. I'll be rooting for the Red to make the SB run. keep it in the West and make the Rams prove it if they ever plan to contend in the future. Lets go Carson!
(also i want to say its absolutely pitiful our 26 year old QB is slower than an almost 40 year old QB on bad knees smh)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love watching Bridgewater. Has such a quick mind. When the rest of his game catches up, he'll be really good.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
you know Arians can act like a little bitch sometimes but honestly I like the team and respect their players in general and Palmer is a badass old QB moving on bum knees throwing just a little bit like Warner. I'll be rooting for the Red to make the SB run. keep it in the West and make the Rams prove it if they ever plan to contend in the future. Lets go Carson!
(also i want to say its absolutely pitiful our 26 year old QB is slower than an almost 40 year old QB on bad knees smh)

To be fair to Foles, Palmer ran a 40 in the 4.5s coming out.

But yea, I don't like Arians but I like the Cardinals.(I do respect Arians, though...except his choices in headwear...awful)

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
To be fair to Foles, Palmer ran a 40 in the 4.5s coming out.

But yea, I don't like Arians but I like the Cardinals.(I do respect Arians, though...except his choices in headwear...awful)
yea but Foles was a basketball player and is young and Palmers still old on bad knees. Foles is a statue but anyways lets hope Palmer can stay clean the rest of the season. Clutch win just now

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Didn't watch. I'm sure it was a really crappy game because ARZ won and Vikings could have won. Yep, glad to ignore that one.

Athos

Legend
yea but Foles was a basketball player and is young and Palmers still old on bad knees. Foles is a statue but anyways lets hope Palmer can stay clean the rest of the season. Clutch win just now

Watching Foles move, I have a hard time believing he was ever very good at basketball. Shaq has better feet than Foles. Maybe even more speed.

Sorry. This game was over, but... Always find the BB and Foles thing amusing if anyone has ever watched Foles move in the pocket. Looks so un-athletic.

MountainRam

Rookie
I was re watching the 34 yard Gurely run and stumbled across inside the nfl highlight video for the Rams/Cards game.

http://www.nfl.com/big-play-highlights/2015/REG/13?gameId=2015120609

I was surprised to learn that Rams were caught off-guard on 3 power run plays which netted an average of 26 yards per play. It appears the Cards dusted off the plays from their playbook since the zone block runs were unsuccessful. It appears the defense was not ready for those plays. That is disappointing to know.