GDT: Broncos @ Chargers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
So far San Diego is dominating. But I'm sure that will change with 2 minutes to go. Joe Barksdale making Von Miller look average.

Q729

Legend
Typical Bolts play that derails their success. And I want the Rams and Chargers to go back to their blue and yellows of the 80s.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I couldn't believe it when I heard the Chargers have averaged 30+ points per game and Blown 4 games in in the 4th quarter! So I won't count the Broncos out until the games over!:D

Q729

Legend
How about having a field general like Rivers?
I couldn't believe it when I heard the Chargers have averaged 30+ points per game and Blown 4 games in in the 4th quarter! So I won't count the Broncos out until the games over!:D
Yep. First 1-4 team to average that 30+ points! If only we could have a field general like Rivers.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I bet big on those suckers tonight Dave....how else can I catch you and @-X- in ROD$$$$!!!!:yess:

and I mean the Chargers....

Picked4td

Pro Bowler

blown is an understatement. more like colossal let downs

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm glad we don't play the AFC west this season. Every team would smoke us.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Finally Denver isn't getting this lucky bullshit that goes their way this year. They're still a playoff team but will not make it very far. Siemien isn't good.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Finally Denver isn't getting this lucky bullcrap that goes their way this year. They're still a playoff team but will not make it very far. Siemien isn't good.
You may be right, But it's a long season, a lot of Football left to go, and a lot of Teams seem to be getting beat-up, I don't think there are any clear Division Winners just yet!:shades:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Bosa is pretty good, huh?
Shoulda saw what Vic Beasley did to the Broncos.....3 1/2 sacks....2 FF...monster game...they must have TERRIBLE TACKLES!!!

Siemien isn't good.
7th round pick....N.Western....relatively speaking...he's ok...50 attempts....I bet he's getting quality reps now...not from the bench either....but in game...lets see what he looks like weeks 12-16...