GDT.. Baltimore vs. Pittsburg.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Good thing I didn't have a vested interest in this one. Direct TV has pulled our local NBC affiliate off air due to a dispute over rights fees. Of course, both sides completely blame the other and insist they're the ones just looking out for the consumer.

Got to love the communications industry and it's only going to get worse with AT&T's merger with Direct and Comcast & TWC!

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I think the Ravens are the best chance to beat the Pats. They always play them well. I remember years ago the WR on the Ravens dropped the game winning td catch against the Pats. Then the next time they played in the playoffs the Ravens won. Here's to another Ravens victory over the Pats (y)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think the Ravens are the best chance to beat the Pats. They always play them well. I remember years ago the WR on the Ravens dropped the game winning td catch against the Pats. Then the next time they played in the playoffs the Ravens won. Here's to another Ravens victory over the Pats (y)

I am now a bigger Ravens fan!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
6 corners and 4 safeties the Ravens have had to go through up to this point?

Good coaching by Spags, but you might wanna get him the hell off of your coaching staff soon, or you'll lose 4 more corners before it's all over.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
6 corners and 4 safeties the Ravens have had to go through up to this point?

Good coaching by Spags, but you might wanna get him the hell off of your coaching staff soon, or you'll lose 4 more corners before it's all over.
So the answer to why 2011 happened was that corners are cursed under Spags? ;)

Is the OL only safe because he's not coach of the whole team?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So the answer to why 2011 happened was that corners are cursed under Spags? ;)

Is the OL only safe because he's not coach of the whole team?
Seems so. He's the secondary coach, so....

It was sad seeing Darian Stewart out there playing so well too. I really liked that guy.