GDT: 49'ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Its Game Day!

nfl_a_ckapts_600x400.jpg

510bf7a0f3eae.preview-620.jpg

hi-res-157361068_crop_north.jpg

940x.jpg

todd-gurley-nfl-cleveland-browns-st.-louis-rams2-850x560.jpg

49ers_rams_0001440.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I won't be able to see the game live, or start this Game Day Thread tomorrow.

:(

But I trust you guys to carry our GDT to victory and into the celebration thread!

CGI

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
WHOOOO!!! Only two and a half hours before I start driving to the Ed!! After today I will have seen all our rivals play. We lost to ARZ last year so I haven't seen us beat all of them. We'll take care of that DEC 6th, though. I'm 2-0 for the Seahawks, though. Whoop!

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Damn, you start early, but I'm just getting home from working Halloween so I'm one up on ya. I want to wake up at 10:00 Pacific and see an asswhipping of my most hated team....
Make it happen boys!!!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Good morning folks. Hope you're all perky and bright. Its Whiner Day!!! Already been for a run so I'm feeling great!! Lets GO RAMS.

jap

Legend
I'm not sure exactly what's up with Brian Quick. However, I believe Fish & Cigs are more than a little disenchanted with Cookie's insufficient contributions and will try to involve more Kenny, Tavon, & Sted in the offense. Lance Hendricks should be back with his repaired digit and should team up with Cory Harkey or Justice Cunningham to provide extra blocking for TGII. It's high time Nick started playing off the attention Todd's rushing provides.

I am hoping for a big pass rush day, especially if our anemic offense begins to rise like the legendary phoenix with renewed life & vitality. This game needs to be somewhat of a dress rehearsal for the Vikings game next weekend. If Carlos Hyde is truly unavailable, you have to expect the '9ers to make up for his absence with more Kap scrambles. I'm not as concerned with Reggie Bush's rushing, although he can be a pain in the tush in the passing game. The Horns simply gotta tackle big Anquan Boldin efficiently today---no broken tackles on short gainers leading to substantial yardage. He is Kap's favorite weapon downfield whereas Torrey Smith serves as their deep threat.

Greg the Leg needs to get over the FG heebie-jeebies and bear down for the playoff push. We may need clutch kicks in some of the upcoming games so he needs to start putting them through with high efficiency now, even the long ones.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm checking out of the Holiday Inn on South Lindbergh now. Gonna head to Denny's up the street for a Grand Slam breakfast and then I'm heading to the ED!

Hopefully the Rams will do a Grand Slam on Kap & Co. I call out out Quick, Britt, Foles, and the OLine...IT'S TIME!!! Though Foles isn't getting sacked a lot...he gets hurried a lot. Foles needs to get good pre snap reads.

The Ram secondary needs to focus on covering! Don't get caught looking at Kap scramble while your guy is getting down field...BAD RECIPE!!

GO RAMS...I call Rams 27-13!!!

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Damn, you start early, but I'm just getting home from working Halloween so I'm one up on ya. I want to wake up at 10:00 Pacific and see an asswhipping of my most hated team....
Make it happen boys!!!

Lol. I went to bed early and woke up around 1:00 am and couldn't go back to sleep. Drove up from Springfield, MO, and arrived at 9:30. So I'm just chilling listening to Pregame. Rams have a great Pregame.

Gonna be a serious beat down, physically, for the Niners and hopefully that translates to the scoreboard. A win here today pretty much eliminates the Niners. I don't see them bouncing back from it in this tough division, and conference for that matter. Can't wait!