GDMT - Game Day Menu Thread - Week 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It is FOOTBALL SUNDAY… What is on YOUR menu?

I am grilling a pizza for pre-game / lunch. I found a nice flat/crispy crust, shaped in oval, perfect for grilling top rack. This will go great with the first couple of beers, iced tea.

For dinner / late games I have a pot of beef and sausage chilli. I flip between two versions of chilli… one is tomato sauce based and deep red… perfect in a bowl alone, over spaghetti noodles, or over hotdogs.

Today’s verison will be dark brownrich and meaty… having espresso shot and cocoa as the base. More of a hearty version. This is is best cooked all day.

What are YOUR food and drink plans today?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I‘m going to make a chilli later and have it with a nice jacket potato. I’ve bought myself a little treat of Belgian milk chocolate covered cashews for after.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
My trophy Bride of 29 years just purchased us an Angus whole beef ribeye. That I am going to slice up and grill today accordingly. Along with grilled garlic asparagus and of course a fine pinot noir to make it complete.

1662910904481.png

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
It's my buddies birthday. He said spaghetti was one of his favorite foods so that's what I am making.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Currently dehydrating 2 lbs of homemade beef jerky that I marinaded for 24 hrs. Making chili as well.