GDMT: Game Day Menu Thread - Sunday/Monday Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Or... order some N Korean food.

hungry oliver twist GIF

Can I have another bowl of rice& kitty, sir ?

Last edited:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
OK, I'm bored with the wait and am already enjoying an early rum & coke.

Probably be lazy and just order a couple of Sourdough Jack's and some onion rings.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
OK, I'm bored with the wait and am already enjoying an early rum & coke.

Probably be lazy and just order a couple of Sourdough Jack's and some onion rings.

I'm about an hour and a half away from my 1st rum & coke... damn it. Hell, I might as well leave the office early now.

Funny you said sourdough and onion rings. That reminds me of the Cuban sandwich I got from our local BBQ joint on Saturday. The Cuban bread was fresh and pressed perfectly. They also put a couple of their own twists on it... they used pulled pork and they put some homemade onion rings in the sammy. I wasn't sure... but after about 2 bites I was hooked.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Mee too!

That one I had on Saturday was so good that I ate the whole damn thing in one sitting. It was HUGE... but I couldn't stop myself. My stomach hurt for several hours after because of it.

But I'd do it all over again if I had another one in front of me. They are like crack for me I guess.

Oh... and as crazy as this may sound... the Cuban sandwich originated in Tampon FL... NOT Cuba. Useless fact that many don't know.

Tano

Legend
Talking about pizza reminds me of my tour to Ginervy

The tour guide was telling us - "promise me you won't order pizza in France. Go to Italy for that"

I didn't have the heart to tell him that I had already ordered a pizza for lunch a day before. I had already had over a week's worth of French food and just wanted something else that day.

Stupid American >> me

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Mee too!

That one I had on Saturday was so good that I ate the whole damn thing in one sitting. It was HUGE... but I couldn't stop myself. My stomach hurt for several hours after because of it.

But I'd do it all over again if I had another one in front of me. They are like crack for me I guess.

Oh... and as crazy as this may sound... the Cuban sandwich originated in Tampon FL... NOT Cuba. Useless fact that many don't know.

So that explains why they're so bloody good. o_O

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Did some yard work throughout the day. Wife was doing laundry throughout the day. We're both a little worn out and not feeling like cooking. No tacos tonight. She's on her way to pick up carne asada nachos supreme from our favorite Mexican take out.