GDMT: Game Day Menu Thread - Steelers/Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What is on YOUR Game Day Menu?

I found some in-husk tamales that look really good… with chili defrosting to put on top of these. Can’t wait!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Plenty of Italians in Pittsburgh so we go with linguine with clams the white clam sauce with plenty of garlic, which is good for the soul.
1697983144367.png

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Dinner will be tritip with hatch chiles, salad, garlic French bread, and craft beer.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I'm in Ocean City, so I am going to grab a 2' Italian Sub from Billy's on our way out. Should get home just in time for the game. These things are gosh darn delicious....

Screenshot_20231022_104450_Chrome.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We're taking a couple grandkids to breakfast this morning at a local restaurant. I'll probably not be hungry for lunch when the game starts. So I'll just be having chip and salsa.

I'm one who usually only eats a full mean twice a day. A late breakfast around 10 or 11. Then dinner around 5 or 6. It usually takes a few hours in the morning before I'm hungry enough to eat. Been that way for years.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I have not been able to eat since the Tennessee game yesterday, please win Rams I need some nourishment.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
We're taking a couple grandkids to breakfast this morning at a local restaurant. I'll probably not be hungry for lunch when the game starts. So I'll just be having chip and salsa.

I'm one who usually only eats a full mean twice a day. A late breakfast around 10 or 11. Then dinner around 5 or 6. It usually takes a few hours in the morning before I'm hungry enough to eat. Been that way for years.
So what your saying is, that you're a snackdaddy between meals!?

I'll be here all week, folks. Try the veal!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I don’t eat that much, esp for my size (6’1” 310#), but I actually had a big breakfast of chorizo con huevos and made a couple of breakfast burritos that were the BOMB!!!

Oh, it’s also my birthday today and all I want is a Rams victory!

The big 55 today! Gonna get those AARP discounts ASAP! LOL

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Not a good day of football but I will recommend those sandwiches to others

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ll be eating crow for the next 4 years. 5 in a row to the Squeelers
The Super Bowl win is a faint memory.