GDMT - Game Day Menu Thread - Rams at Giants

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I need to get my shopping list together…

What is your game day food plan?

I have not made chili since week 1 and I am leaning that way with a rainy day forecasted here.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Rain in Northern California possibly too. We need it!

10AM game here, so we're starting with Preservation Bloody Mary's. Will pause the game for lunch and put a dry rub tri-tip on the grill with mashed potatoes. Wash that down with some IPAs.

1634386389615.png

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Mmmm Pliney...,

I'm at the beach this weekend, and a neighbor dropped off about 5 lbs of fresh tuna that he caught yesterday, so it's gonna be sushi and tuna steaks at least....

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Early game means late breakfast. Breakfast burrito with sausage, bacon, egg, cheese and salsa.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m going to a bar in Old Street after the Jags - Dolphins game. They'll be 6 of us. We have a bet at the start of every season that whoever’s team has the worst record after the regular season they have to buy the rest of us dinner at some point. So my Cowboys supporting pal is in the chair tomorrow and I’m going to make sure he pays big as well!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Had great tickets for the game as my wife is a Giant fan and this was supposed to be our weekend to enjoy the game leaving Friday staying at a nice Hotel and just celebrate how we came together because of football, but life sometimes get in the way.

My daughter in law is with child (second one) and really sick, so my son asked us if we would watch our granddaughter this weekend because of their exhaustion. There were other options, but they fell through so we are going to do an Italian feast as I'm going off the no carb train and making sauce with capellini & Italian Sausage with meatballs combined plus a smooth Torrebruna Sangiovese wine.

capellini-marinara-with.jpg

seb3xkgxrtolstyyq8fy.jpg

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Chili done! Letting it cool… fridge overnight, drop in crockpot in morning.

I might grab some hotdogs tomorrow to go with some thin spaghetti noodles I got.

It’s all coming together… (y)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am jealous. We rarely do it up for a game. Tomorrow The Rams are on locally at 1:00 but I’ll be taking my Daughter to her soccer game around 2:30.

So I’ll likely have a frozen pizza after the soccer game so I can get back on the recorded Rams game once I’m home.

All of this great food. I may have to change my Saturday college football routine and start pre cooking for Sunday’s.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Had great tickets for the game as my wife is a Giant fan and this was supposed to be our weekend to enjoy the game leaving Friday staying at a nice Hotel and just celebrate how we came together because of football, but life sometimes get in the way.

My daughter in law is with child (second one) and really sick, so my son asked us if we would watch our granddaughter this weekend because of their exhaustion. There were other options, but they fell through so we are going to do an Italian feast as I'm going off the no carb train and making sauce with capellini & Italian Sausage with meatballs combined plus a smooth Torrebruna Sangiovese wine.

capellini-marinara-with.jpg

seb3xkgxrtolstyyq8fy.jpg
Well Bravo Sir

If it were my Son and he knew the significance involved, lol, I’m afraid I’d have to just tell him to nut up this one time

You get my vote for worlds best father

Grilled Tri Tip Tacos with Guacamole tomorrow

drsnook

UDFA
Name
drsnook
I need to get my shopping list together…

What is your game day food plan?

I have not made chili since week 1 and I am leaning that way with a rainy day forecasted here.
Actually in NYC although not for the game unfortunately. But, lunch at Minetta Tavern and dinner at Daniel so counting that as a win.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
I’m going to a bar in Old Street after the Jags - Dolphins game. They'll be 6 of us. We have a bet at the start of every season that whoever’s team has the worst record after the regular season they have to buy the rest of us dinner at some point. So my Cowboys supporting pal is in the chair tomorrow and I’m going to make sure he pays big as well!

Enjoy the game man! I know it's two garbage teams but you can at least be drunk!