GDMT.. Game day Menu Thread Divisional round.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Haven't seen one of these yet and thinking we need not a jinx. For the game I'm pretty much doing the same as last week. Lil Smokies in a fiery hot sauce and another in BBQ sauce. Have pepperoni, cheese, and crackers, plus a fiery cheese ball. Chili and Nathans hot dogs for chili dog wraps. For after the game slow cooking some pork sirloin chops in crock pot and a veggie medley in another in white sauce.

Have plenty of edibile's, Mich Ultra, Reyka vodka for shots when we score TD's, and some Becks to celebrate the victory. Bobcats also have tuna with a tuna/crab puree for on top. They will feast today too. GOOOOOOO RAMS! :cheers2::cheers2:

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Probably just beverages during the game this week. Then I pulled out some chili I froze in the fall to heat up the crock pot for later tonight.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I did gnocchi with bacon and spinach and a nice rocket salad on the side. We are drinking an Italian Red too. Hoping I will shortly require some victory scotch.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I did gnocchi with bacon and spinach and a nice rocket salad on the side. We are drinking an Italian Red too. Hoping I will shortly require some victory scotch.
And I had a Reyka for a shot.. Lol :laugh1::cheers2: