GDMT: @ Colts AM Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
We don't have AM games often.

At Colts.

As you all know I typically shoot to make a meal related to the team. Pork Tenderloin sandwich is what I have on my preplanned menu. I gotta be honest that isn't sounding so hot for game day.

I think I'm leaning for SOS/Chipped Beef on Toast - I saw a jar of dried beef in the pantry just now. . . so. . .

I am currently finishing up a big batch of French Onion soup - served with a different mix than the typical. . . Gouda and Sour Dough

What do you all have planned this weekend?

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We don't have AM games often.

At Colts.

As you all know I typically shoot to make a meal related to the team. Pork Tenderloin sandwich is what I have on my preplanned menu. I gotta be honest that isn't sounding so hot for game day.

I think I'm leaning for SOS/Chipped Beef on Toast - I saw a jar of dried beef in the pantry just now. . . so. . .

I am currently finishing up a big batch of French Onion soup - served with a different mix than the typical. . . Gouda and Sour Dough

What do you all have planned this weekend?

Wife just asked that I make our favorite chili recipe as well.

Sounds like it'll be an in the kitchen kind of weekend.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Brunch here on the west side. Bagels, cream cheese, lox, herring, eggs, hash browns and bacon. Served with mimosas.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

will be 4am here.

1696058958647.png

1696059010552.png

oldnotdead

Legend
Keeping it simple since it's an early game. Bacon, eggs, hashbrowns and bagels for breakfast. Pastrami sandwiches on homebaked rolls with chips and homemade guac for lunch. Obviously chips and guac during the game.

We should come out of this at 2-2 and even the negative fans would have accepted that before the season after 4 games. If we can come out of Indy healthy, getting Kupp back the team will be setup well for the Eagles followed by AZ and the Steelers. The Cards showed Dallas is the usual who knows what you will get each game Cowboys. The Rams could go into their bye with a winning record.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
It's a rare 6pm game for me - ideal time. Enchiladas and beer this week... and some fucking victory scotch.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
As an East coaster, I kinda miss the 1pm Rams games from when they were in the Lou. That said, I'm leaning towards making some Big Mac sliders. My good friend made some a couple of weeks ago and they were legit.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
10 AM game here. Might head over to the local cafe for a nice breakfast around 7 or 8. I usually have biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs and bacon. If I eat early enough I won't be too full for chips and salsa in the second half.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have to watch the game at 4 pm (NFL Game Pass). I'm thinking about making the wife a chicken pot pie, and making some shrimp stir fry for myself.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Glucerna protein drink is all I'm allowed. Doc put me on a diet, have to loose 30 lbs.

Gonna miss my barley pop.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Just finished a sausage, egg and cheese breakfast burrito. Didn't go to the restaurant early today. Made my own. Got some chips and my famous salsa for the second half. Don't drink anymore so its diet Pepsi.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Just made some breakfast tacos with leftover taco meat, scrambled eggs and pinto beans cooked with some bacon fat.