GDC. Game Day Chat. Come on in and join the party.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Yesterday's thread went over like a Led Balloon. lol This is GD tho. If you haven't been in there, it's a good place to cheer or vent. As CGI sated in GDT it is less moderated and spontaneous, but all is asked is you be respectful of each other in the room, even if you disagree. No wizzing contests. That's the key.

Also, with many different broadcast forms these days, some may be delayed more than others. If that's the case, and you are a head of others, please refrain from commenting just a bit so others can catch up with their feed.

There are regulars that always show up and are good people. We use to refer to it as Tron's tavern, but I haven't been in that much this year due to work. I'm assuming it's still referred to as that. lol C'mon in and check it out. I'll definitely see my regular friends in there. WHOOOOO ARE WE? RAAAAAAAMMMSSSS ! lol :cheers2:

Linkage for chat room:

https://ramsondemand.com/chat/

Last edited:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Our tavern owner @Tron and bouncer @BonifayRam are late.. lol Just a bumpers.. We have several peeps in there. Looks to be a good day folks. GOOOOOOO RAMS!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Im coming, just gettig ready damnit!! good thing i left some keys with you lol