Gase vs Chud?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Chud....that's an easy one.....why, what has Gase really done, when basically Elway has handed him the keys to a prime time machine....Chud worked with Cleveland....nuff said.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Chud. He's gotten it done without HOF QB's.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm leary of an OC who's been working with a Hall of Fame quarterback. Was it all the quarterback? McDaniels had success till he went to the Rams. Now he's successful with Brady again. Guys like Gase and Van pelt have had it easy with great quarterbacks. What's gonna happen when they have to work with guys like Hill, Davis and/or a rookie?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
@LesBaker It is impossible for me to pick the Pats or the Seahawks to win....it never feels good....I can't do it....At least for the super bowl I can pick a team, and still feel somewhat satisfied a rival will LOSE!!! ahahahahahahahahahahahah

Last edited:

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
It is impossible for me to pick the Pats or the Seahawks to win....it never feels good....I can't do it....At least for the super bowl I can pick a team, and still feel somewhat satisfied a rival will LOSE!!! ahahahahahahahahahahahah

yea i'm rooting for a sink hole.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Chud for one I don't think he'll be such a hot coordinator after one year and two because his scheme is a better fit IMHO, plus he's coordinated for Ron Rivera who is very similar to Jeff Fisher.

As to Adam Gase I believe he will be the next OC of the Baltimore Ravens where OC's go to move onto a Head Coaching opportunity even if they've been given their walking papers previously.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He's only a QB coach in GB, doesn't call plays. Was an OC for Buffalo, but didn't do much. Not much of a record to go on.

Anything related to "Bills" and "Offense" in the same sentence should be banned for eternity.
I don't know much about Van Pelt. I was just looking at the fact the Packers QB, and Offence seemed to work pretty-well this season! every bit as well as The Bronco's, and the Colts! (ie. Gase and Chud )

Irish

Starter
Without a firm idea of where the team will be calling home for the foreseeable future, as well as uncertainty in not only the QB position and the Oline positions, but more importantly in the head coach if he has another sub .500 season, it will almost certainly be an internal promotion.

That being said, give me Chud. I am not convinced Gase had as important a role in Denver as the waterboy. Manning was the OC in Denver, as well as QB coach and WR and TE coach

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Without a firm idea of where the team will be calling home for the foreseeable future, as well as uncertainty in not only the QB position and the Oline positions, but more importantly in the head coach if he has another sub .500 season, it will almost certainly be an internal promotion.

That being said, give me Chud. I am not convinced Gase had as important a role in Denver as the waterboy. Manning was the OC in Denver, as well as QB coach and WR and TE coach

I honestly don't think the uncertainty of where they will call home is a detriment. Assistants move around a lot. That's life in the NFL. They know that.

The uncertainty at QB would be more of a detriment. If Fisher/Snead can convince them Bradford will be ready and healthy maybe it becomes more attractive. But thats one tall order. I wouldn't buy it if it were me.

Athos

Legend
Why want a guy that's basically the figurehead of OC in Denver?

Everyone knows Peyton runs his own offense. And teaches up everyone else around him.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unless Gase is bringing Peyton Manning with him, its Chud without a doubt