Gary Kubiak...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Capers was for the first 4 seasons. Kubiak for 7. Wikipedia FTW!!!!!

Capers was Panthers first expansion coach.

Kubiak has been the only Texans coach.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

I thought so to, but i am just going off of wikipedia for both the texans and Kubiak himself. And it says he became the HC after Capers left, but i could be wrong. Im lost.

lasvegasrams

Rookie
i think a coach like jack del rio, lovie smith, and gruden (but not john, his younger bro jay)
many are saying roman (the niners OC) is a potential too, im not so sure about that

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Capers coached the Texans prior to Kubiak.

As far as that vacancy, I think Lovie Smith would be a heck of a hire...especially if he brought in Hue Jackson as OC and Rod Marinhelli as DC. That could end up in a Chiefs like turnaround...especially if they get Teddy Bridgewater.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I thought so to, but i am just going off of wikipedia for both the texans and Kubiak himself. And it says he became the HC after Capers left, but i could be wrong. Im lost.
I think Capers was their first DC
,wrong he was a HC

Last edited by a moderator:

moklerman

Warner-phile
Don't know why Schaub has tanked but Kubiak's taking the fall for it. He basically lost his QB and RB and got canned for it. I think he might do well as an OC again but have no good ideas of where he'll go. I'd say to Washington for Shanahan to reunite but I don't think Mike would fire Kyle. Maybe Cleveland?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
If he doesn't end up with the Broncos in some capacity Ill be floored