Garrett Grayson 2:30 ABC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
He is a guy I like for the Rams. Keep your eye on him today. Unless Winston is there in the first, Hundley in the second, he and Sims would be the guys I want.

Win1-4Ned

Rookie
I like the little I've seen of him. Physically reminds me of a younger Sam, though I see he's listed as shorter. The ball seems really small in his hands.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Ive got that game set to record so that I can watch him. Sort of selfishly I wouldn't mind Grayson being drafted by the rams because my sons name is Grayson and he could wear a Grayson rams jersey

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll be watching. Some big names in this game:
Utah
Nate Orchard DE
Eric Rowe CB
Devontae Booker HB(I'm a HUGE Booker fan...watch this kid...watch how quickly he hits the hole)
Dres Anderson WR(unfortunately, not playing...Flipper's son)
Lowell Lotulelei DT(Star's little brother...True Freshman)

Colorado State
Garrett Grayson QB
Ty Sambrailo OT(Considered borderline first round OT or OG)
Rashard Higgins WR(Led the NCAA in receiving yards...not draft eligible...VERY fast)
Dee Hart HB(Alabama transfer...small guy but good hands and explosive)

Athos

Legend
Devontae Booker HB(I'm a HUGE Booker fan...watch this kid...watch how quickly he hits the hole)

I'll be watching just for this kid, man, since you seem to love him so much and ditching Stacy/Pead would probably require another back.

Another...I'm really starting to watch that RB screen dump-off safety valve and I'm beginning to see Mason just isn't there yet in the passing game. An awesome RB that can catch may help more than a 3rd round WR not named DGB.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He is a guy I like for the Rams. Keep your eye on him today. Unless Winston is there in the first, Hundley in the second, he and Sims would be the guys I want.

Sims too short for my liking so I will watch G Squared today.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll be watching. Some big names in this game:
Utah
Nate Orchard DE
Eric Rowe CB
Dres Anderson WR(unfortunately, not playing...Flipper's son)
Lowell Lotulelei DT(Star's little brother...True Freshman)

Colorado State
Garrett Grayson QB
Ty Sambrailo OT(Considered borderline first round OT or OG)
Rashard Higgins WR(Led the NCAA in receiving yards...not draft eligible...VERY fast)
Dee Hart HB(Alabama transfer...small guy but good hands and explosive)
Too bad Higgins isn't in this draft. Really like him. Going to be a very good game.

FRO

Legend
I'll be watching just for this kid, man, since you seem to love him so much and ditching Stacy/Pead would probably require another back.

Another...I'm really starting to watch that RB screen dump-off safety valve and I'm beginning to see Mason just isn't there yet in the passing game. An awesome RB that can catch may help more than a 3rd round WR not named DGB.
Even with the knee issue I would strongly consider Gurely in the first and it would be a no brainer in the second.

Athos

Legend
Even with the knee issue I would strongly consider Gurely in the first and it would be a no brainer in the second.

If Gurley drops anywhere into the 2nd, hell, I'd try and trade w/e lower end picks we can to get him. Still leery about in the 1st, but if we were to say, trade down into the low 20s (25-28) for a 2nd rounder or w/e the trade distribution would be, I'd really consider it if he checks out okay medically come draft time and there haven't been hick-ups in his recovery.

FRO

Legend
If Gurley drops anywhere into the 2nd, hell, I'd try and trade w/e lower end picks we can to get him. Still leery about in the 1st, but if we were to say, trade down into the low 20s (25-28) for a 2nd rounder or w/e the trade distribution would be, I'd really consider it if he checks out okay medically come draft time and there haven't been hick-ups in his recovery.
And I really like Mason, Stacy, and Cunningham. I just think Gurely is so rare. Has great size and track speed.

I think it would be wise for us to trade down, heck even trade out of the first unless Winston/Mariota is there. We need interior line help. Quality guys can be had in the second and third. Load up on second and third round picks and beef up the line.

Athos

Legend
I think it would be wise for us to trade down, heck even trade out of the first unless Winston/Mariota is there. We need interior line help. Quality guys can be had in the second and third. Load up on second and third round picks and beef up the line.

I still look hard at Kevin White though. You don't give up a Larry Fitz 2.0 if he drops to you at 13-14. You'd be set of WR for years.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
And I really like Mason, Stacy, and Cunningham. I just think Gurely is so rare. Has great size and track speed.

Or if T.J. Clemmings or one of the top two receivers (White and Cooper) somehow make it to our pick. And yes, if Gurley's there in the second, you take him without hesitation. Otherwise, I agree. Trade down, accumulate more picks and depth, and then our journey to the Super Bowl begins.

FRO

Legend
I still look hard at Kevin White though. You don't give up a Larry Fitz 2.0 if he drops to you at 13-14. You'd be set of WR for years.
Very good point. I don't see how the other top 10 teams would pass on him though.

Athos

Legend
Very good point. I don't see how the other top 10 teams would pass on him though.

Titans: No worry there right now. May need a QB, certainly need O-Line help. Cooper is the first WR off the board imo, but I don't seem him at #1 overall.
TB: No way do I seem them trading down. They're taking a QB.
Raiders: This is where I see Cooper being gone.
Jags: A hot mess of O-Line, hard hitting RB, and DB.
ForeSkins: Don't see them choosing a skill player with all the shit they need to fix.
Jets: Could see White go here.
Falcons: lulz. O-Line and D-Line badly.
Giants: Nope.
Bears: Nope.
Panthers: Nope.
Vikes: Probably considering how bad Patterson has been.

Those are the 3 teams to worry about for WR.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Titans: No worry there right now. May need a QB, certainly need O-Line help. Cooper is the first WR off the board imo, but I don't seem him at #1 overall.
TB: No way do I seem them trading down. They're taking a QB.
Raiders: This is where I see Cooper being gone.
Jags: A hot mess of O-Line, hard hitting RB, and DB.
ForeSkins: Don't see them choosing a skill player with all the crap they need to fix.
Jets: Could see White go here.
Falcons: lulz. O-Line and D-Line badly.
Giants: Nope.
Bears: Nope.
Panthers: Nope.
Vikes
: Probably considering how bad Patterson has been.

Those are the 3 teams to worry about for WR.

The Panthers only have Kelvin Benjamin as a wideout. They need offensive weapons and an offensive line. Badly. Could definitely see them going with Cooper or White, even moreso than the Vikings, who at least have Jennings, Patterson, Rudolph, and Charles Johnson.

Athos

Legend
The Panthers only have Kelvin Benjamin as a wideout. They need offensive weapons and an offensive line. Badly. Could definitely see them going with Cooper or White, even moreso than the Vikings, who at least have Jennings, Patterson, Rudolph, and Charles Johnson.

As much help as they need at WR, their line is a big hot mess. No LT and that RT? Yesh. Not all that much better. If they wanna get Newton killed again, I suppose they could go get another WR...but if they don't get premium talent on the O-Line, Cam is going to have another subpar year and it won't be because of the weapons. 36 sacks and counting. And that's in a bad defensive division to boot.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
The panthers oline is so bad though, look at all the hits Newton has taken. It still will probably be hard for White to end up making to the rams. If he is gone Parker is pretty darn good too and maybe a little faster than White.

Athos

Legend
Okay.

Grayson showing something. Not sure if it is enough yet, but......gotta go to the gym so you all will have to tell me what I miss.