Garrett Gilbert

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lil drippy

UDFA
Name
lil drippy
just watching this kid on you-tube.....wow-not too shabby-all though his games were with lesser prime time teams, but he is very big and strong-and most of all SMART.--Maybe the next qb when sammy gets hurt again.

BumRap

UDFA
just watching this kid on you-tube.....wow-not too shabby-all though his games were with lesser prime time teams, but he is very big and strong-and most of all SMART.--Maybe the next qb when sammy gets hurt again.
I certainly see Gilbert as a high quality value pick. Considering that he has pedigree, size, mobility and arm talent. He has intelligence and I think he is a great fit to develop and possibly quickly push Sam. I personally believed Rams have made this pick as insurance.

lil drippy

UDFA
Name
lil drippy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I certainly see Gilbert as a high quality value pick. Considering that he has pedigree, size, mobility and arm talent. He has intelligence and I think he is a great fit to develop and possibly quickly push Sam. I personally believed Rams have made this pick as insurance.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
lil drippy? Sounds about right....

lil drippy

UDFA
Name
lil drippy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
indeed-just looking for next years recieving babys--rashad greene-ty montgomery-or matt miller---any one of the 3 for gilbert along with austin and baily--a track meet--just like old times with bruce and holt.