Garret Reynolds

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
He has been playing solid all year. When I reviewed the film from preseason he really stood out. I wanted Saffold kicked outside and Reynolds starting at Guard, he looked good.

The Block that sprung Gurley's 71 yarder today was nice, but Reynolds has been doing it all year.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He has been playing solid all year. When I reviewed the film from preseason he really stood out. I wanted Saffold kicked outside and Reynolds starting at Guard, he looked good.

The Block that sprung Gurley's 71 yarder today was nice, but Reynolds has been doing it all year.
I really hadn't paid attention to him until Saffold got hurt! But he sure has my attention now!! He's playing real well!!(y)(y):D

jjab360

Legend
He looks like our best OL right now imo

Havenstein and Barnes look pretty solid too

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Him and Hav on that Gurley run sprung it.

Looks like a starter quality linemen that we got for a back-up salary.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's not been a liability which is a major positive. Brown is still having issues at RG.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame

Reynolds, Barnes and Havenstein all did work on that big run....

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Playing well for this line plus he has the bloodline connection to the Rams teams of yore. Dude has some good leadership skills, very happy with him.