Gameday!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
bluecoconuts said:
Woooo, now lets take down the Whiners next week, undefeated in the division!

Got THAT right Blue.

Let's take the division at least - eh?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
UnknownREknown said:
Whens the last time we won in Az?
December 5, 2010.

owned.jpg

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A few things stood out to me today- our run D and our run O were both excellent. They wouldn't have been relying on the rookies arm so much if they had more success on the ground, particularly second half.

What about props to fish for those benchings the other week. Today's stats for those re-focused rookies? 115 rec yards and a TD AND 2 INT returns for TDS.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
ScotsRam said:
A few things stood out to me today- our run D and our run O were both excellent. They wouldn't have been relying on the rookies arm so much if they had more success on the ground, particularly second half.

What about props to fish for those benchings the other week. Today's stats for those re-focused rookies? 115 rec yards and a TD AND 2 INT returns for TDS.

Yup on both.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
bluecoconuts said:
Woooo, now lets take down the Whiners next week, undefeated in the division!
Was watching the Whiner game out of the corner of my eye, and we can beat Kapernick... he'll throw lots of interceptions if our D-line pressures him and our secondary plays tight & aggressive.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
So X - can't chat and watch the game - eh? Can't blame you. Hard to do some times.
Well, there's actually two reasons for that.

One, I felt like I was jinxing the team. As I said before, there is nobody more superstitious than I am.

Two, I didn't feel like having two browsers open halfway so I could watch & chat.

Both methods seemed to work, so yeah ... there ya go.

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:
RamFan503 said:
So X - can't chat and watch the game - eh? Can't blame you. Hard to do some times.

One, I felt like I was jinxing the team. As I said before, there is nobody more superstitious than I am.

Two, I didn't feel like having two browsers open halfway so I could watch & chat.

Same here, I started doing math when they fell behind. Kept the stream going in the background of course.

I had to force myself to keep doing my math when they started playing better. Just to be safe.

Also fun fact, Jenkins is the third rookie to have 2 pick sixes in a game. First since 1960 (the other in 1948).. He's the first Ram to ever have 2 pick sixes in a game as well, rookie or not.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
bluecoconuts said:
X said:
RamFan503 said:

Same here, I started doing math when they fell behind. Kept the stream going in the background of course.

I had to force myself to keep doing my math when they started playing better. Just to be safe.

Also fun fact, Jenkins is the third rookie to have 2 pick sixes in a game. First since 1960 (the other in 1948).. He's the first Ram to ever have 2 pick sixes in a game as well, rookie or not.

Yeah - me? I just am a freakin wreck while watching the game anyway. I log in but am usually too busy pacing the floor to sit at a keyboard.

On Jenkins - Holy CRAP! :bign:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Started out playing losing football with Mikells boneheaded, TD drive extending personal foul, Saffolds holding on a running play inside the 3 soon followed by GZs miss of an easy FG, Sam throwing a redzone pick... etc. etc....yeah losing football.

Then comes the 2nd half and presto, turn the mistakes around get a couple of great runs, couple two or three great passes and receptions, play some defense when it's needed the most. Oh and did I mention 2 pick 6s?

All I have to say about next week is X better have a couple more Craig Dahl video clips to post on a slow day.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
OC--LeftCoast said:
All I have to say about next week is X better have a couple more Craig Dahl video clips to post on a slow day.
Right?

I have to figure out who I want to step up their game, and then post a couple videos of them.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
OC--LeftCoast said:
Right?

I have to figure out who I want to step up their game, and then post a couple videos of them.

Do one on Chris Long. He is doing everything but putting up numbers. Let's get him some numbers.