GAMEDAY

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
FINALLY!!!
Where are y'all going to be watching the game???
What are you gonna be drinking ??
Snacking on??

Sadly, I have Time Warner Cable that carries NO NFL package, so I'm reduced to watching via some crappy online stream. Will be sippin on some kind of beer, not sure what... and munching on Doritos. YAY.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Gonna be watching the game in my brewery with my bud and fellow ROD contributor Keith. We'll see you bitches in the chat room.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'm going to be watching the game at home (probably) though I may go out with friends to a bar with Sunday Ticket

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I will be shuffling between my basement and garage. Mostly in garage though since my neighbors will most likely stop down. I have a 42" plasma out there that will do the job, plus a fridge stocked with everything from Breckenridge Brewery Vanilla Porter to Coors light. Not sure what to grub on yet.....

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I gotta work today, but will watch it on rewind late tonight.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Just realized the Chiefs play on Fox today. No Bueno. That means I get the pleasure of watching the game on whatever illegal stream I find. :censored:

If Im an hour east or west I get the Rams

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
I'll be sitting in my Rams room with my son. He's only 4, so I don't expect him to be able to watch the whole game. BTW, I see Howie Long is sporting Rams colors this morning. I like it.