Gameday Eats and Drinks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
some wine and a tartiflette (the rest of yesterday)
21040-8b3dfb816bc824f94f4ca63addf255d9.jpg

and a good belgium beer for the game
21041-5797864af86908322eff3221796ac6b7.jpg

a win and it's perfect day !

Tartiflette is fucking outstanding, good work.

I once dated a french girl for way longer than I should have because she was a ridiculous cook. She used to make these quiche's that were honestly to die for... just a shame she was so crazy!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Going light on lunch today, maybe just some chips and dip.

Just had my traditional sausage, eggs, biscuits and gravy breakfast.

TD shots Tullamore Dew courtesy of my seachicken fan sister up in Washington.
View attachment 21639

I don't know how to break this yo you, but your whisky is from the wrong country sir...

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
1) Full-size 2 1/2" 'Hotel' pan filled with sharp cheddar & cream cheese stuffed corn tortillas, drenched in enchilada sauce, top loaded with shredded chicken, sliced black olives, scallions & jalapeños, then topped again with a large mix of sharp cheddar & jack cheese.

2) 1/2 'hotel' pan - Small diced carne asada, marinated overnight, for soft 'beef' tacos with sliced avocados & home-made pico de gallo on the side.

3) Tabasco, Huy Fong Sriracha & Crystal hot sauces.

4) Blue & White tortilla chips. Guacamole & a black bean dip.

5) Lime infused Margaritas & Stella Artois.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
1) Full-size 2 1/2" 'Hotel' pan filled with sharp cheddar & cream cheese stuffed corn tortillas, drenched in enchilada sauce, top loaded with shredded chicken, sliced black olives, scallions & jalapeños, then topped again with a large mix of sharp cheddar & jack cheese.

2) 1/2 'hotel' pan - Small diced carne asada, marinated overnight, for soft 'beef' tacos with sliced avocados & home-made pico de gallo on the side.

3) Tabasco, Huy Fong Sriracha & Crystal hot sauces.

4) Blue & White tortilla chips. Guacamole & a black bean dip.

5) Lime infused Margaritas & Stella Artois.

Now you're just showing off. Sounds fucking outstanding.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Now you're just showing off. Sounds freaking outstanding.

Last week was minimalist, this week a dozen or so coming by, ... and they will be bringing even more eats & drinks.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I don't know how to break this yo you, but your whisky is from the wrong country sir...
Yes, I know. I don't really care for it either but I drink it for my Sister who just survived a heart attack.

I love the Scotch whiskeys and really don't drink anything but that. Laphroaig is one of my most favorites for a single malt and Jonnie Walker for the blended.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

I'm half Scot, half German, ... my name, both first & last, is 100% Scot, but I guess I blaspheme when I say I also prefer Irish Whiskey.
My question though, is how familiar are you with Mexican food in Scotland, ... or are you widely travelled ?
Please don't tell me it's because you have a Taco Bell around the corner.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Yes, I know. I don't really care for it either but I drink it for my Sister who just survived a heart attack.

I love the Scotch whiskeys and really don't drink anything but that. Laphroaig is one of my most favorites for a single malt and Jonnie Walker for the blended.

Wishing your sister all the best my friend.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I'm half Scot, half German, ... my name, both first & last, is 100% Scot, but I guess I blaspheme when I say I also prefer Irish Whiskey.
My question though, is how familiar are you with Mexican food in Scotland, ... or are you widely travelled ?
Please don't tell me it's because you have a Taco Bell around the corner.

We don't have Taco Bell thankfully. Mexican food is pretty prevalent here though, British cuisine is pretty much filled with stuff we've stolen from elsewhere. We have had the explosion recently (last 5-10 years) with pulled porks, brisket, pastrami, BBQ stuff that I would call 'tex-mex' and 'american' food generally. I make a killer guacamole!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
We don't have Taco Bell thankfully. Mexican food is pretty prevalent here though, British cuisine is pretty much filled with stuff we've stolen from elsewhere. We have had the explosion recently (last 5-10 years) with pulled porks, brisket, pastrami, BBQ stuff that I would call 'tex-mex' and 'american' food generally. I make a killer guacamole!
Last time I was in Britain was turn of the millennium, couldn't find Mexican food anywhere in Southampton, London or Bath, ... I guess things have changed a bit.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Find a way to ship some of that to ND for scientific analysis.
That beer is the shit. Not sure if they distribute out that far, but it is worth asking your local beer store about. You would not be disappointed... Unless of course, you were talking about the crab cakes, haha.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Last time I was in Britain was turn of the millennium, couldn't find Mexican food anywhere in Southampton, London or Bath, ... I guess things have changed a bit.

There are a few chains now but I'd say they're the higher quality type chain, not quite a Taco Bell. Bar Burrito and Wahaca are good if you're over again!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Bean dip for breakfast(as i type this) and Mojo's famous burritos for lunch.