Game Thread: Seahawks @ Rams (2014 Game 6)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
So lemme get this straight;

The Rams up by 2 with under 3:00 to go... 4th down ball is on their own 17, Hekker is standing on his own 4 awaiting McQuades snap, and...

completes a pass the Bennie Cunningham for a 1st down.

I'm pretty sure I've never seen that happen (with that aforementioned criteria) in my 40yrs plus of watching football (speaking adult yrs not overall yrs)

Bravo!!! just effn' Bravo boys!

btw, you guys dogging GW and the defense need to sober up some, all and all, they played a good game today. (that being said, woulda preferred a little more pressure on #3 on that late 3rd and 17 completion instead of laying back)

Last edited:

Athos

Legend
btw, you guys dogging GW and the defense need to sober up some, all and all, they played a good game today. (that being said, woulda preferred a little more pressure on #3 on that late 3rd and 17 completion instead of laying back)

I'm super glad we won, but that D didn't play a complete game again. Giving up over 400 yards to just Wilson is pretty bad.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think my heart rate has finally been lowered to below at risk category. What a game. Great win.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
The play call on Stedman's punt return is probably the best punt return design I have ever seen. Fooled absolutely everyone. I actually thought Tavon had muffed it when I saw him fall down and I heard this awkward sound from the crowd.