Game Thread: Saints @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Did you know that Jennifer Aniston always wore a bra, she'd just cut a hole for the nips to poke through.

Are you serious? It is always nice to see some nip. I nearly completes the picture. I loved her nips back in the day....it kept me watching the show.

My wife wears little rubber pads in her bra so that her nips dont show. She does that because I told her that when a chicks nips pop out like that guys think that it means they are horny and that they are interested in them. :LOL:

The little rubber cups are actually meant for that purpose. I laughed when I saw them.

Alan

Legend
Rams and Gators with this tidbit:
Did you know that Jennifer Aniston always wore a bra, she'd just cut a hole for the nips to poke through.
Something about the way her mind works excites me. ;)

Alan

Legend
Elmgrovegnome adding this:
My wife wears little rubber pads in her bra so that her nips dont show. She does that because I told her that when a chicks nips pop out like that guys think that it means they are horny and that they are interested in them. :LOL:

The little rubber cups are actually meant for that purpose. I laughed when I saw them.
Those were invented by a sadistic woman. Or is that a double negative? :unsure: :LOL:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am freaking recording this PreSeason Game One..lol I am a sick puppy!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
"I wanna see Quick ball out"
Dude... I don't wanna see any injuries OR wardrobe malfunctions. Besides I thought this was a family website. No need to post about your sick and twisted desires on here. Oh wait... I totally mis-read that. Carry on. ;)

cracengl

Rookie
Hope I'm not steeping on anyone's toes with this thread, it's less than 12 hours so someone was going to have to start one.

I won't get worked up either way for the preseason. But I do like the idea of just backing away. I've had several post game ugly diatribes on the past that a little time to cool off would have mellowed.

PhxRam

When the time comes this thread will be a "live" thread meaning the thread will auto-refresh itself as posts are being made. No longer will you need to refresh the page to view new posts.

For those seeing this for the first time, a word of caution. When you make a post in a "live" thread it will appear to be a double post made from you. Do not worry, you are NOT double posting, it only appears that way to yourself.