Game Thread: Saints @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
OPENING STATEMENT:

We all expect a well played game and a Rams win today!

But; this is the NFL. Most every game in this league is closely contested. Every game is filled with mistakes and missed opportunities.

The mods are committed to protecting our safe haven from excessive negativity and any posts or topics that divide our membership.

So, if the game takes a turn to your disliking, please back away from the keyboard and rejoin the talk when a cooler head returns.

This is a message board. It should be fun. That's why we are here!

Enjoy the game everyone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's game day
quinn%2012-15.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hope I'm not steeping on anyone's toes with this thread, it's less than 12 hours so someone was going to have to start one.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Excellent job R&G! Love the photo choice to open this thread!

I haven't been this excited for a preseason game in ???

Alan

Legend
You can steep on my toes anytime you want. Just don't steep on my blue suede shoes.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I always take what happens in the preseason with a grain of salt, today I will be taking this game with even more grains of salt. Not only is it the first preseason game but Sam, Long, Wells, Roger, JL, Brock, Langford are unlikely to play

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
My biggest concern is if this game will be on tv for me.

I don't have NFLN, so I was hoping to watch it some other way. TVguide.com says it will be on local ABC station, Titan TV says the Raiders/Vikings will be on local ABC station, newspaper says no game, and satellite guide says no game.

So who knows.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I always take what happens in the preseason with a grain of salt, today I will be taking this game with even more grains of salt. Not only is it the first preseason game but Sam, Long, Wells, Roger, JL, Brock, Langford are unlikely to play

Yeah. It's definitely more about individual play and watching matchups than the final score.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Can't wait to see the guy's on the field in a game. Even if it is Pre-Season!!:D
tempAP289807194161--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

jap

Legend
You guys must be really horny for football to start a pre-season game thread this freaking early! :LOL:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Effing Bradford hasn't led a scoring drive yet in this game!!! :sneaky:

OK my work here is done now.