Game Thread: Rams @ Chargers (2014 Game 11)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Horrible clock management. They should have been in hurry up after the fake punt. Now you are forced to make a three and out if you don't recover the onside kick. Which they have not been able to do the second half. I don't understand this

RamWoodie

Legend
There it is! Still have three time outs left. It's on the defense now! SHUT THEM DOWN!!!!

Debacled

Starter
Why are you guys blaming the refs?! The refs didn't clearly out their hands on a face mask, that was Jared cook
Barksdale is catching whiplash from worse pushes to his head just about every play.

Fine if they are going to call it, but dam they better call it both ways

Joeluke9

Rookie
Good job to eat the entire clock there haha. We can't even chew clock when we are leading, but we sure as hell did a good job of it there

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
there isn't a number of Fuuucks I can say right now that would be satisfying

also, I fuuucking love Stedman Bailey

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
3 TOs gotta kick it deep and play defense REAL DEFENSE

Walter

Rookie
Honestly what the hell has happened to football where every big play we have to anticipate a flag calling it back. Its crazy and I hate it,

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
2:04 left. I'm gonna kick it deep and out of the endzone. Try and make them go 3 and out.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The defense was fine today. Fans expect the '85 Bears for 4 qtrs every week. Its ignorant.

Defense was not fine today. They weren't bad but they did not adjust and played poorly in the 2nd half after a great first half.

Marq

Marq My Wordz
Name
King
Why did Schotty not call this kind of a game earlier?
It's Schotty man. The only thing good I will say about him his good bye. But for real I hope he gets it together because each week someone proves they can be a weapon if he uses them.