Game Thread: Rams @ Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Browns announcers: "Wow, look how hard Manziel threw that incomplete!"

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It means that his knee is still fragile, and even usually-innocuous plays could lead to a serious injury.

Some of these guys expect a full recovery immediately. Even RGgod wore a brace his first year because of the injury.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
NFL network just reported SB's tests Inconclusive more tests to come. Maybe some scar tissue

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
What I'm liking tonight is all the Rams helmets around every tackle. That's Gregg Williams influence.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
What happened to all the Browns fans? Maybe the sadness quota has been reached.

scifiman

NFL Network stating that they did an MRI on Bradford and it was inconclusive. They are saying it may have just been scar tissue tearing and is no big deal.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Browns announcers: "Look how great Manziel's incompletion was on that 4th down play!"

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Damn, Mason says "Watts who? Break your ankles, bitches!"

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Mason showed his pick status there. Nice.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Pretty good complement by the Browns announcers. Saying the Rams defense (1st string, 2nd string, 3rd string) all tackle really well and swarm to the ball. Said players (Browns) go down after the first hit. Just now said this ball club looks really good.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
It means that his knee is still fragile, and even usually-innocuous plays could lead to a serious injury.
Agree, I guess my point should have been that even a player with a healthy knee could suffer a severe injury on the same play.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Or it means that he got rolled up on and it gave him a scare considering what happened last year.

If it's a very minor injury, better not to make a mountain out of a mole hill imo.

PhxRam

Agree, I guess my point should have been that even a player with a healthy knee could suffer a severe injury on the same play.

I told my buddy when it happened I think he got more "shocked" from the first hit on the knee then anything.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
:palm:

Let's not act like it was in the bread basket.
No. That was VERY catchable for an NFL player. Bread basket
Adam Schefter reports Bradford's knee did not show damage to ACL
I don't think we should believe anything as fact until late tomorrow night after the "real" tests. I'm hoping for the best though, but someone saying 2 hours after the injury that there's no ACL damage is fooo
NFL Network stating that they did an MRI on Bradford and it was inconclusive. They are saying it may have just been scar tissue tearing and is no big deal.

"it was inconclusive" are the words that are still making me hold my breath. EVEN if its some ambiguous "scar tissue thing" that's still gonna keep Sam out for 3 to 4 weeks. Sadly, he's not gonna be starting in week #1. At the very best he's gonna be really sore for a few weeks.

ViperLjs

Rookie

This would be best case scenario. He'll have swelling and pain for 2-3 weeks no matter what, probably, which means week 1 is looking doubtful.