Game Thread: Rams @ Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Revelator

Clowns announcers excited about Watts, think he should make the Rams squad.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Trey Watts showing up. Running TD's are scarce for this team, we need bona fide playmaking RB's like this kid.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
:palm:

Let's not act like it was in the bread basket.
No. That was VERY catchable for an NFL player. Bread basket
Adam Schefter reports Bradford's knee did not show damage to ACL
I don't think we should believe anything as fact until late tomorrow night after the "real" tests. I'm hoping for the best though, but someone saying 2 hours after the injury that there's no ACL damage is foolish to believe. I WANT Bradford on the field this year. See my Avatar picture?!?!?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

I don't think we should believe anything as fact until late tomorrow night after the "real" tests. I'm hoping for the best though, but someone saying 2 hours after the injury that there's no ACL damage is foolish to believe. I WANT Bradford on the field this year. See my Avatar picture?!?!?
The fact that he walked off, limping o not, was still encouraging.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I don't think Watts can make the team, we spent a 3rd rounder on Mason. Unneeded pick IMO. Mason won't unseat Cunningham or Stacy anytime soon.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Is this another one of Fishers 'helping' the refs red flags???

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Balzer tweeted: "Initial word is Bradford injury not serious. However, can't be good that benign play resulted in any injury." Whatever the hell that means.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Balzer tweeted: "Initial word is Bradford injury not serious. However, can't be good that benign play resulted in any injury." Whatever the hell that means.

I don't see how it matters.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter

... I guess you are right. The Rams medical staff may be incompetent :)

ViperLjs

Rookie

It means that his knee is still fragile, and even usually-innocuous plays could lead to a serious injury.