Game Thread: Rams @ Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ESPN is going to implode with Michael Sam and Johnny Manziel playing in the same game.
If there was ever going to be a zombie apocalypse, this might trigger it off (especially if Sam sacks JF)!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'd really like to see our front lines step up in terms of physicality tonight. Thats what i'll be looking for. So far in preseason we haven't "looked" like a Jeff Fisher team in the trenches.

Joeluke9

Rookie
Is this game televised at all? It's normally on fox where I live, but it's not listed tonight. Also, if it's not televised, can anyone provide a good link where I could watch it? Thanks guys

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Anyone else pleasantly surprised with McLeod so far this pre-season? He's been the most consistent DB from my eyes so far. Not eye popping but he's making plays and covering his assignments.
he has looked much better..Maybe some in here were correct with the nickle corner/safety stuff was overloading the kid and effecting his play....Still wanna see more.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Yes where can I see the game? - it's set to record at 11:00pm CST on NFL network but I don't see it anywhere live....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Just made a pot of bratwurst stew;

image.jpg

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
See this game is listed on NFL network channel on 3 hour delay. Therefore "unplugging" from ROD life support at LIVE kick-off.
Enjoy game day today bruddah's and sista's!

Go Rams!
and for Johnny.....Go chlamydia!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Recipe please

I haven't tasted it yet...

6 Johnsonville Brats
2 cubed potatoes
1 can regular cut green beans
1 can cream of mushroom
2/3 cup water
2 cups cheddar cheese (or use can of cheese soup)
1/4 onion
1/4 red pepper

Cut and boil your potatoes or buy a large can of cubed potatoes.

Pour potatoes, green beans, mushroom soup, and water in medium pot.

Fry the brats whole, in saucepan, with lid. Rolling continuously. Remove from saucepan, slice up, return to saucepan to brown all sides.

Move brats to pot with the other stuff. Leave grease in saucepan. Dice and place onions and red pepper into the sauce pan and caramelize them.

Move the cooked onions/peppers into your pot. Leave behind as much grease as possible and discard.

Heat it all up. Pour in cheese. Stir. Let simmer and serve when your ready to eat.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Damn, i could tear into some of that! Sourdough bread to dip into that....hell yeah. Nice work CGI

It sure looks and smells good.

I'm quite sure you could mix brats with cat food and end up with a tasty meal. :LOL: