Game Thread: Rams @ Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
OPENING STATEMENT:

We all expect a well played game and a Rams win today!

But; this is the NFL. Most every game in this league is closely contested. Every game is filled with mistakes and missed opportunities.

The mods are committed to protecting our safe haven from excessive negativity and any posts or topics that divide our membership.

So, if the game takes a turn to your disliking, please back away from the keyboard and rejoin the talk when a cooler head returns.

This is a message board. It should be fun. That's why we are here!

Enjoy the game everyone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's Game Day
132687565_8.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nice picture. lol.

"Talk to the hand. In fact, talk to the non-throwing hand."

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I'm looking forward to seeing how elusive Johnny is while holding a clipboard.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I think we will see what our defense is all about today. People realized the last two weeks how important Laurinaitis is to this team.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Good matchups - especially for our offense v their defense.

Haden and Gilbert v Quick and Britt

Mingo v Long; Kruger v Barksdale

Phil Taylor and Desmond Bryant and v Saffold and Robinson

On the other side

Bitonio and Mack v Donald and Brockers

Gordon v Jenkins

Cameron v Ogletree

Manziel v a team that hasn't tackled well

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
ESPN is going to implode with Michael Sam and Johnny Manziel playing in the same game.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Bradford needs to target Britt. Britt would be a good guy for him to have a rapport with on the field. Kinda like Mark Clayton in Bradford's rookie year. Well, until Clayton went down.

DLux27

Rookie
Anyone else pleasantly surprised with McLeod so far this pre-season? He's been the most consistent DB from my eyes so far. Not eye popping but he's making plays and covering his assignments.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Anyone else pleasantly surprised with McLeod so far this pre-season? He's been the most consistent DB from my eyes so far. Not eye popping but he's making plays and covering his assignments.
He hasn't been the liability I thought he would be. He definitely needs to still improve a lot though. With Jenkins back he might be able to do more.

DLux27

Rookie
He hasn't been the liability I thought he would be. He definitely needs to still improve a lot though. With Jenkins back he might be able to do more.
I agree. He can still improve, he's not a pro bowler by any means and to be honest after watching Craig Dahl, McLeod looks like Ed Reed haha so that might be factoring in to my current man crush. Yet he is solid as we can't have pro bowlers at all positions and seems to be our best option at FS. I would like to see some contested balls in his direction to see if his coverage has improved because his tackling has been spot on so far but again given the lack of tackling across the entire D it could be an illusion.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
These posters came in a little late, so I have to run all over town putting them up!!

2483d1300117479-rams-jerseys-remembered-0-25-l-stl-1946-2010-part-i-iv-bill-munson-2.jpg