Game Thread: Rams at Eagles (Game 4)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The entire team owes Davis an apology. Fact.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
Mistakes keep killing us - 21 points?! Davis is looking like a gem though. Time for another beer

Slappy967

Starter
Sucks we lost another close game but man I feel like we have a ton of positives we can take away from this game. Austin Davis is legit, Brian Quick has arrived, Benny Cunningham is pretty damn good, our defense and special teams let us down early but they played their asses off in the 2nd half. It's not all doom and gloom!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I guess it's only for rose colored glasses ?...I thought it was for the fans to have a back and forth....I am disappointed in the moderation....a little too strict.... I am not a troll.....and look forward to the Rams brotherhood...very disappointed..

Sorry for participating...

eric

Maybe you ought to back off. There was a glitch. The thread was not deleted for content. Attacking the moderation of the site because you assumed something is a real endearing quality.

Now all this being said, there IS a vent thread. Maybe you ought to spend time over there instead of here.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe you ought to back off. There was a glitch. The thread was not deleted for content. Attacking the moderation of the site because you assumed something is a real endearing quality.

Now all this being said, there IS a vent thread. Maybe you ought to spend time over there instead of here.
thats-right.gif