Game Thread: Rams at Eagles (Game 4)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Aaustin Davis sucks.. Lolz

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Clutch hands not so clutch. Game would be closer if they showed up in the 1st, thanks Fisher.

Bildeaux

UDFA
Hope we take something from this. These f'ers beat the 9'ers last week. We came that close.

A55VA6

Legend
Frustrating. The defense lost this game..again.

I know Davis is frustrated with that final throw... but he played his butt off. Love this kid.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
At least we turned it into a game but damn, I want some freaking wins. I'm sick of looking on the bright side of every loss.

Walter

Rookie
Austin Davis is a damn good QB. Has a lot to learn still but he is only goinggoing to get better and better week to week. We just can't start this slow every week
It is crazy that the 3rd string quarterback is not the problem.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
1-4

No playoffs.
Rams would have to finish 8-3 for a winning record.
I'm sick and tired of being the 4th placed team in this division and a tourist in January.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That ended up being a little fun to watch. Just couldn't get the clutch catches.

I'd like to see a slo-mo replay of the second one. I couldn't tell if he was down when the ball came out in which case it would have been a catch.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Pettis fucked the dog on those last two opportunities, but it would have still been a game if Davis hits Cook on the crossing pattern instead of throwing it up for grabs to Quick. Oh well. Rams win this going away if it weren't for those two defensive TDs by Philly. Gotta give them credit for capitalizing on their opportunities. Dicks.

Athos

Legend
TWENTY ONE POINTS! TWENTY ONE POINTS!

ON TOs! We actually outplayed them a ton on offense. But a terrible O-line led to a blocked kick TD, a fumble TD, and a Stacy fumble led to another.

Davis can move the ball. But another game when the Rams can't get out of their own win to get the win.

And another sackless effort.