** Game Thread: Rams at Colts **

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
we are on the first page on the nfl website Two Touchdown Tavon! haha funny

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Think we are finally getting a glimpse of what we will become soon

Yup, and I've been telling people it was coming. If Bradford wasn't injured the two previous losses would have been wins and this team would be on the verge of 6-4 and on the upswing.

We are peeking at the party from the door. But soon we will walk in.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
28-0 at the half!

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Where you been man?
Got a new job! Working 40 hrs a week, school for 32 hrs a week...plus my airframe certificate test coming up (an oral and practical test over everything on the airframe of an aircraft)... In short, I just haven't had a lot of time to think about football...glad to finally have a Sunday off lol

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I hope we don't ease up and try to cruise to victory, that's exactly what let Luck lead those comebacks prior. We need to keep the foot on the gas and put the Colts out of their misery.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Got a new job! Working 40 hrs a week, school for 32 hrs a week...plus my airframe certificate test coming up (an oral and practical test over everything on the airframe of an aircraft)... In short, I just haven't had a lot of time to think about football...glad to finally have a Sunday off lol

You picked a good Sunday. :D

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
This is who I thought we were. I heard Colts announcers say that this reminds them of the Houston game for the Colts. Ya know, this reminds me of the Rams vs Houston game, too. What happened the next week for us? We completely imploded. I'd love find some consistency against the Bears in two weeks. The Rams are a box of chocolates week to week.

Loving this game! It's just bitter sweet because I don't think it means anything unless we win out. Sure as heck hope that happens, though! It would be like the 2002-2003 season, I beleive, where Warner went down and Bulger went on a tear. I don't see it being a realistic possibility, though.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Best half of football in a VERY long time. Complete domination.
There is no other way to put it. The Rams look like world beaters. The defense is playing lights out

How about Tavon Austin finally having a break out game