Game Thread: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Guess Williams is. Smith is inactive. Jones is up, This is per Softli.
Coach Venturi is throwing Bailey under the bus now and to keep him company he chocked the front wheel with Bradford. Hilarious .
He doesn't like Bailey does he? He's wrong on this one. I like the Coach but damn...

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I just updated the inactives on page; DR continues to be inactive

I think they want to dress 3 RB's and Pead is the 3rd for his special team play. Just a guess. Though I think DRich is done for the Rams since Zac and Bam Bam have stepped up.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I think they want to dress 3 RB's and Pead is the 3rd for his special team play. Just a guess. Though I think DRich is done for the Rams since Zac and Bam Bam have stepped up.

Another Schotty victim. DR has a lot of value to the Rams, just not up the middle.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
He doesn't like Bailey does he? He's wrong on this one. I like the Coach but damn...

I liked him too. But lately he's been really down on some Ram players he praised before. He compared Bailey to Gibson and says he won't be a player since can't get separation blah, blah , blah.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
This Lions , Beagles game is nuts.

And I'm going to try to be in the chat room today...But I think I broke a couple ribs laughing at the Freaking Skin's.

jjab360

Legend
I don't understand. Who could not like Bailey? He's looked pretty dam good whenever we've actually given him a chance and already looks to have the best hands on the team..

RamzFanz

Damnit
I don't understand. Who could not like Bailey? He's looked pretty dam good whenever we've actually given him a chance and already looks to have the best hands on the team..

I don't get it either. Let's hope he gets the game time so we can see.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow!

Anyone watching the Vikings at Ravens?

Corderrelle Patterson with huge catch to leap ahead of Ravens 26-22 with 45 seconds left

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Cards with the ball first.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
There is no way to play other than 100%

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
McDonald with a personal foul... Cards on Rams 23... Already

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
obviously holding right in front of the late hit and they only call it one way. Going to have to fight the refs too today and keep some composure

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
obviously holding right in front of the late hit and they only call it one way. Going to have to fight the refs too today and keep some composure

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Thank you 10 yard cushion, I don't know what would happen if we played man on the receiver.

We'd probably stop them, and who wants that?