Game Thread: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Sherman is supposed to be a good WRs coach, but out WRs arent looking like they get good coaching.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Honestly, it'd j ust be better to let them score if you want to try to get the ball back.

jjab360

Legend
Mcleod throwing his hands up prevents the penalty. Yes, the refs are that fickle.

fancents86

Starter
Well, now we get to hear the same stupid excuses from Fisher pretty soon and have him act like we're alright.

jjab360

Legend
So has Quinn, it's kinda hard to do anything when the refs decide that holding calls only apply to the team not doing the holding.
Quinn has gotten pressure and made a few tackles at least, I'm honestly not entirely sure Long is even playing right now.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I'm not going to put the blame of this one on our defense, they only gave up 21 points. Its the (lack of) offense that lost us this game.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Quinn has gotten pressure and made a few tackles at least, I'm honestly not entirely sure Long is even playing right now.

Its been all year. I said in pre-season he looked like he was playing hurt - I thought it was a hammy or something but it actually looks like he's just regressed. Cant even make the excuse that he's getting double-teamed all the time as well anymore (I know everyone always chips him with a TE but still)...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thank you, Mr Cook.