Game Thread: Packers at Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This one would seem to strongly favor the Lions...

But, you never know. GB needs this.

PhxRam

GB seems to be trying to motivate themselves. They have been doing a lot of talking this week.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think we want Detroit to win. I want Green Bay's record to be in the tank when Aaron Rodgers returns.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think we want Detroit to win. I want Green Bay's record to be in the tank when Aaron Rodgers returns.

Kind of what I'm thinking.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow! Detroit is a turnover machine.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Detroit....never seen a team look so dominant AND terrible at the same time. Must be maddening to be a fan of them.

what changed? theyve been horrible even with Rodgers. The O line sucked against the Bengals and then all the injuries kept coming. Bad year period. Parity is a disease, not an answer :confused:

I was thinking more back to there 15-1 season compared to this one than this game compared to earlier ones in the season.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Green Bay - 56 total yards
Detroit - 503 total yards and gaining

Edit: Now Detroit has 563 yards to GB's 56.

Man i wish we played the Packers this week lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Green Bays line is horrific, and Lacy is having a horrible day, might be enough for Stacy to overtake him for OROY if he plays this Sunday.
Lacy - 10 carries, 16 yards lol, 2 catches for 23 yards(leading receiver)

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
You guys realize if Green Bay ends up 3rd and the Rams overtake the Cardinals...they will have to face Aaron Rodgers again. Or if the Rams stay 4th and the Vikings somehow get 3rd.

Meanwhile the shitchickens and SF will get to play Detroit/Chicago. Green Bay is like last year's Saints. Good team but one unit is so bad it cost them Ws.

Tired of those teams getting to play the somewhat "easier" opponents, one of them @ home. While the Rams continue to go through the gauntlet year after year. Then again that will be beneficial in the long run.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Detroit, even with 4 turnovers, rolls over this weak Packers team!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
So we now can pull for the Lions to win out and take that division. Aaron Rodgers can come back now and beat Dallas and Chicago for us.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
So we now can pull for the Lions to win out and take that division. Aaron Rodgers can come back now and beat Dallas and Chicago for us.

:bigup:

Good call!