Game Thread: New England at Denver

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Go Broncos!!!

Break the undefeated streak.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I would root for the Hitler Mansons if they were playing the Fakriots right now.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm interested in watching Osweiler who played locally here at ASU. He's sat behind Manning for a few years.
Big fucker, but can he play?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm interested in watching Osweiler who played locally here at ASU. He's sat behind Manning for a few years.
Big freaker, but can he play?

Can a giraffe eat leaves off a tall tree?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Didn't look too bad against Chicago.
Livelier arm and more accurate than Manning lately, and NE has some vulnerabilities.
The streak ends tonight, boyeeeeee.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I actually liked him outta college....He's smart with the ball, and a real good athlete....He'll give the Pats hell tonight

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
New Engalnd starting field position, 2 possessions, 50yd line.

Frigg.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

When I watch the cheats play it is plainly obvious how well coached they are. Their players aren't better than the Rams players, except qb and oline, but they're very disciplined. When they tackle they wrap up, they don't go for the big hit. A little dump off won't turn into a 80 yard td.

They're everything i want the Rams to be. Except the cheating part.

Edit - of course they have the biggest game changer in the game in the gronk.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I think the patriots could coach up anyone . I wanted Tre' Mason (OG) from (FSU) so bad all during the draft ,but we don't draft pure OG's . Have to be able to play everything for Fisher . Same with A.J. Cann (USC) and Tomlinson (Duke) we passed on as pure OG's. Not that I don't love me some Jamon Brown and Cody Wichman who is getting his game reps this year to be AWESOME next season. I'm gonna stay the course with G. Rob. and pray for the light to come on. If not by the third year I see no future at OLT. One year the injuries will stop like in 99-00 they finally did. Maybe Fisher can get us a Great QB coach/Offensive passing game Coordinator to raise up our new young high draft pick Franchise QB. Plus the next Torry Holt clone.

I'm drooling over watching Offensive lineman block in unison with NO flags to successively run and pass.:homercrawl:

Last edited:

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I think the patriots could coach up anyone . I wanted Tre' Mason (OG) from (FSU) so bad all during the draft ,but we don't draft pure OG's . Have to be able to play everything for Fisher . Same with A.J. Cann (USC) and Tomlinson (Duke) we passed on as pure OG's. Not that I don't love me some Jamon Brown and Cody Wichman who is getting his game reps this year to be AWESOME next season. I'm gonna stay the course with G. Rob. and pray for the light to come on. If not by the third year I see no future at OLT. One year the injuries will stop like in 99-00 they finally did. Maybe Fisher can get us a Great QB coach/Offensive passing game Coordinator to raise up our new young high draft pick Franchise QB. Plus the next Torry Holt clone.

I'm drooling over watching Offensive lineman block in unison with NO flags to successively run and pass.:homercrawl:

This team is at least a QB away. Thought we solved that with Foles after week 1. Clearly wrong. :oops:

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
C'mon DEN...

If you guys can't do if, nobody on NE's remaining schedule can.

Gronk going down is huge.