Game Thread: Indy at New England

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Fucking horsies are overmatched.

Luck really is that entire team. And if you smother him, you smother the horsies.

Fuck football.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Frigg.

Colts were hot in the playoffs, but buoyed by an easy schedule to qualify. They are not in the same tier as the Pats. I barf a little as I type that.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'm surprised Indy made it this far to be honest. The teams they beat this year really weren't that good. Then they played the beat up Bengals at home, and the beat up slumping Broncos. I was trying to remain hopeful, but they didn't have a chance.

jap

Legend
Well it's a Seahawks / Patriots Super Bowl. Disgusting.

The Super Bowl from hell. Two evils!! Maybe they will both destroy each other.

In a pinch I would back Seattle over NE since the 'Hawks & Russell I view as a lesser evil than the Pats & the man named Brady. :sick:(n):cry:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm not watching the game but it seems belicheat is showing Mccarthy how a team on top doesn't take their foot off the opposition's throat.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm surprised Indy made it this far to be honest. The teams they beat this year really weren't that good. Then they played the beat up Bengals at home, and the beat up slumping Broncos. I was trying to remain hopeful, but they didn't have a chance.
I really was hoping Denver could pull out a win last week.
Peyton would have had a better chance to beat NE.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Jim Irsay is looking more like Al Davis with the narcissism. Andrew Luck and playing in the AFC South is the only reason Ryan Grigson and the Colts front office has a job. I'm certainly glad we have competent people running our front office.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Colts win bad division and get a home playoff game, win that home game, then get annihilated when playing a good team. Rinse and repeat each year. This is the third year in a row this has happened I believe. Thats why they are 3-3 in the playoffs the last three years.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Patriots up 45-7, 6 minutes left, and with Tom Brady still in the game, they chuck it deep. Typical.

Win1-4Ned

Rookie
There's just not a bigger in-game douche bag in sports than Tom Brady. When I have the misfortune of watching the Patriots, I feel like everything he does is in some way a request for me to bash his face in.