GAME THREAD: Eagles at Redskins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Post here if you are watching!

Fast start by Philly on O.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Oh yeah, I'm watching....unfortunately I gotta root for the skins today...my teach is a shegals fan and talks so much shit...I just want to rub this one in his face

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That looked like a forward pass to me.

Here come the Eagles again. Offense gaining yards in chunks.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
My streams aren't working....any good ones CGI?

I'm watching TV.

Not sure about streams... :boohoo:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Holy shit I didn't realize the game was on this early. Fuck yeah I'm watching. Let's go Eagles! FUMBLE!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Philly smoking the Washington D so far. Thank you Haslett.

10-7 Eagles... all scoring courtesy of Philly.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I can barely talk today lol. My throat feels like I swallowed a wrench last night hahaha.

V3

Hall of Fame
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
Oh yeah, I'm watching....unfortunately I gotta root for the skins today...my teach is a shegals fan and talks so much shyte...I just want to rub this one in his face

How can any self respecting Rams fan be rooting for the Redskins? You do realize we still have their first round pick next year? We need the Skins to suck as much as possible. I hate the Eagles too but I'd rather have a good draft pick.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Username said:
I can barely talk today lol. My throat feels like I swallowed a wrench last night hahaha.

You're my kind of fan, brotha!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
RGKnee with a bad INT!

Woot!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
NICE PASS BBBBBBIIIIIIIIAAAAAATTTTTTCCCCHHHHHHH :twisted:

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
V3 said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
Oh yeah, I'm watching....unfortunately I gotta root for the skins today...my teach is a shegals fan and talks so much shyte...I just want to rub this one in his face

How can any self respecting Rams fan be rooting for the Redskins? You do realize we still have their first round pick next year? We need the Skins to suck as much as possible. I hate the Eagles too but I'd rather have a good draft pick.

I know man I know...believe me I know....but this teach is a dick head....when I went in this morning he told me all about the eagles and how the rams suck and that yesterday was a fluke and I can talk again next Monday.....I just want to walk in tomorrow, look at him...point at him, and yell HA HA MUTHA FUKA .....who's the big shit now

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
V3 said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:

I know man I know...believe me I know....but this teach is a dick head....when I went in this morning he told me all about the eagles and how the rams suck and that yesterday was a fluke and I can talk again next Monday.....I just want to walk in tomorrow, look at him...point at him, and yell HA HA MUTHA FUKA .....who's the big shit now

Well the Eagles are basically getting the game handed to them by RGpussy so he has nothing right now. Is he from Stl an a Eagles fan?

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Username said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
V3 said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:

I know man I know...believe me I know....but this teach is a dick head....when I went in this morning he told me all about the eagles and how the rams suck and that yesterday was a fluke and I can talk again next Monday.....I just want to walk in tomorrow, look at him...point at him, and yell HA HA MUTHA FUKA .....who's the big shyte now

Well the Eagles are basically getting the game handed to them by RGpussy so he has nothing right now. Is he from Stl an a Eagles fan?

Nah, he's from Philly, and were in Kansas now lol