Game Thread: Cowboys @ Rams (2014 Game 3)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Willie

Starter
Cook dropping that pass, the defense sucking again and don't forget the two horrible calls by the refs..both on Sims.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As well as he played his two picks we're just really bad. Especially the pick 6.
Reality is we just plain gave this game to Dallas.

Yep. He's still learning. Forced some bad passes today.

Alan

Legend
blueberry forgetting the past:
3 PBers on the OL will do that.
3 sacks by the Whiners
4 sacks by the Titans.
I'm not buying that excuse. They also have Free The Human Sieve on their O-line too.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
This team will find ways to lose, no excuse for this talented defense to have been exploited like that, what'd we hire Williams for, to look pretty?

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Even though we lost, I think that if the D can get it together we will (at least) be in every game the rest of the way.

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but I think there's definitely potential.

diverdown

UDFA
People, we have lost 2 out of 3 games to bottom ten teams. Now we start playing the good teams. I'm all for optimism, but this is going to be another long year. We got all we can expect from our offense with a 3rd string QB today. This is all on the defense. Well, that and our overpaid, useless when it counts TE.

RamWoodie

Legend
Bottom line officiating "screw ups":

*Blow to the head call.

*Hold call on Sims.

Those penalties gave Dallas life, when their drrve had stalled. I'd like to see the grade on this group of officials...they stunk it up! :mad:

WarRam

UDFA
What's wrong with this defense up 21 no pass rush, coverage is tight and still can't get a sack. Where is the physical toughness, the exotic blizes. We were better two years ago, and now it seems with this experience defensive coach we are regressing. Doesn't make sense to me.