Game Thread: Cowboys @ Rams (2014 Game 3)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
OPENING STATEMENT:

We all expect a well played game and a Rams win today!

But; this is the NFL. Most every game in this league is closely contested. Every game is filled with mistakes and missed opportunities.

The mods are committed to protecting our safe haven from excessive negativity and any posts or topics that divide our membership.

So, if the game takes a turn to your disliking, please back away from the keyboard and rejoin the talk when a cooler head returns.

This is a message board. It should be fun. That's why we are here!

Enjoy the game everyone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's Gameday
6518118.jpg

lockdnram21

Legend
cant wait. I hate Sterling sharp hes making it seem like we have no chance to beat cowgirls. im also tired of hearing about Murray, we better shut him down

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Last years Dallas game may have been the most difficult game to go back and rewatch of any that we played last year - and that is saying something.

I'm guessing the players felt the same way watching that film.

We owe these boys an all out asswhooping - and I'm expecting to see us serve it up today.

Flio90

UDFA
Name
Flip90
Well the Rams haven't proved they can stop him . JL55 and brockers better step the fuck up today or get outta dodge!

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
chilli is brewing on the stove, ready to tailgate with my beautiful wife and son(y)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have a Back-up plan, just in case things go south on us. But I don't want to have to use it!!
amazing_odd_interesting_funny_b52_200907232246534440.jpg
ppps on.jpg

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
This is a game we can win. We have the talent, let's play like an elite team. We have the ability to beat anybody if we want to.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I can feel our defense gelling and Austin Davis heating up as we speak! Going to be a great game!

Athos

Legend
Kick ass!

Takes names!

And steal some of the Cowgirl cheerleaders and turn em into Rams fans! *Well...they are pretty smokin'.*

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Michael Irvin just made a bold Prediction that Murray will get 215 yards rushing

That's not even that bold considering we have the 30th ranked rush defense as of now, and he averages ~215 yards a game against us in his career. Nobody would be surprised if it happened. I think we're a better team than that, but it would not surprise me at all.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Shaun Hill is active with Austin Davis. They haven't announced a starter yet though.