Game Thread: Colts At Cheatriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Man that luck guy can make some plays. I don't know if the wrs are open when he throws the ball but he puts it in just the right spot time and time again down the field.

I know Sam has that in him. He just had to pay loose some more. Once he has full confidence in his receivers I have no doubt he will take more shots down field.

At the same time, Luck makes some really bad decisions at times. It's really the lesser of two evils when it comes to stuff like that. Do you want a QB who takes a lot of chances and gets a lot of picks, or do you want a QB who picks his spots and keeps the turnovers down? I'd rather Bradford throw more stuff up for grabs, even if it means his turnovers go up.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Patriots showing the chiefs how to defend a lead. Play deep, don't let the receivers get behind you and let luck force the play.

Also, foul often. But only them and the seagulls can get away with that.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

6 rushing tds. For real?

How do you let a team do that to you?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LLetCb5.png

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
After watching both games today...I was beyond pissed when the shitchickens won and indifferent when NE won. Guess I know who to go for if that Super Bowl happens.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well... Let's hope Denver does their part on Sunday to set up another Brady vs Manning game.

RFIP

At the same time, Luck makes some really bad decisions at times. It's really the lesser of two evils when it comes to stuff like that. Do you want a QB who takes a lot of chances and gets a lot of picks, or do you want a QB who picks his spots and keeps the turnovers down? I'd rather Bradford throw more stuff up for grabs, even if it means his turnovers go up.

Problem is, the Rams have NO ONE capable of making plays on 50/50 balls. If Bradford played like Luck he'd have 30 ints and benched by mid season.

Draft Watkins and you are on to something.

RFIP

I don't trust Denver's defense.

Bad omens imo..both home teams won today, means most likely someone os getting picked off at home tomorrow. I do love SF tomorrow. No not that I love them, just saying I think they are a sure bet.

Also, Peyton is good for shitting the playoff bed, could see that happening too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Problem is, the Rams have NO ONE capable of making plays on 50/50 balls. If Bradford played like Luck he'd have 30 ints and benched by mid season.

No one?
Cook? Quick? Pettis? Kendricks? I've seen them all do it already.

bskrilla

Starter

I definitely think Cook and Quick can do it and have done it. If Quick hits his potential he can do it on the regular.

I will agree that no one has shown that they can do it consistently yet.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
^with his size he should make that play routinely.. and for every one of those^ he drops 2-3 that hit him right in the hands

back to the game, the Colts defense should be embarrassed.. they freakin blow

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Wow........how many fouls did the CHEATriots commit and not get flagged for in this game?
A tackle tripped Luck, I believe it was Landry that got flagrantly held on the goal line......wow...just horrific.

moklerman

Warner-phile
And Tom Brady wins another game all by himself. While Luck receives praise for his 4 pick performance. God I hate media darlings.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Looks like I'm a Broncos and Chargers fan for the next few weeks...

Seriously... what teams do you dislike more than CAR, SEA, SF, and NE??? This is freaking Playoff nightmare...