Game Thread: Cardinals @ Rams (2014 Game 14)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I know it was a short week but damn...just damn.

National TV is like kryptonite to us. Just can't handle the big stage.

This one hurts man...bad.

jap

Legend
I hope this game emphatically underlines the need for two solid guards and possibly a RT if Barksdale walks. They also need a swing tackle to back up both starting tackle spots.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I'm a Bradford lover but I have to say a mobile QB sure would be huge. Especially in this division. Or an OL that can block better.
huge.jpg
huge.jpg

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I know hind site is 20/20 but we should have gone for from the 2 foot line. We weren't going to get a better shot than that (2 frickin feet) and the Cards weren't going to throw it anymore.....

manmaderam

The one and only
I hope this game emphatically underlines the need for two solid guards and possibly a RT if Barksdale walks. They also need a swing tackle to back up both starting tackle spots.
. They have Barrett Jones as a swing tackle if he ever gets in the game

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I know hind site is 20/20 but we should have gone for from the 2 foot line. We weren't going to get a better shot than that (2 frickin feet) and they weren't going to throw it anymore.....
The way our D was playing you had to take the points. Had to do it.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Defense played well this is one of those games not having Bradford hurts. No offense to Hill.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Defense played well this is one of those games not having Bradford hurts. No offense to Hill.
Every offense to hill this is the second game he cost us. At least Davis excuse was that he was young but hill you expect better from a 13 yr vet. He didn't recognize the blitz and he missed some reads were britt was running free. Hill played like garbage and once again Schotty showed how inept he is as a play caller that has to adjust to a defense.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well, at least we still haven't given up a TD since week #11 in the Denver game!

jap

Legend
Final Rams Stats
Pass Shaun: 20/39 for 229, INT 58.600
Rush Tre: 13/33
Grab Sted: 5/74
Kenny: 5/65

Final Cards Stats
Pass Drew: 12/20 for 109 74.792
Lindley: 4/10 for 30 47.917
Rush Williams: 15/75
Taylor: 14/61
Grab Floyd: 2/55
Larry: 7/30

Memphis Ram

Legend
I know hind site is 20/20 but we should have gone for from the 2 foot line. We weren't going to get a better shot than that (2 frickin feet) and the Cards weren't going to throw it anymore.....

What's disappointing for me is the team short yardage rushing attack in general. Well, whenever we see them try anyway, because it seems we pass quite a bit in short yardage.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What's disappointing for me is the team short yardage rushing attack in general. Well, whenever we see them try anyway, because it seems we pass quite a bit in short yardage.

Yeah. Agree.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It might be the Hennessy talking but Schotty can't call plays against a good defense. If the run game isn't working we lose. It's that simple. Check the games we won. If it's not defense or special teams we lose

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Nope. I agree. Personally, I think we need to keep attacking the edge with the run game and pass more. I hate to put things on Hill's shoulders in what looks like a down game for him but our OL just isn't clearing running lanes. Joseph and Wells are killing us again.
Yep. And unfortunately it never got better. Good defensive effort though. Doing that little on offense and still only allowing 12 points? Some positives there.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Frankly, I don't know why Zac Stacy doesn't get more time there. I love Tre but Stacy has better leg drive for those short yardage plays. Just don't have Joseph freaking pull. Run the ball behind Saffold and GR.