Game Thread: Cardinals at Cowboys 1pm EST

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am looking forward to this game... and glad it's in the opposite time slot as our Rams.

The Cowboys are bloated with drama. Disappointing loss to Washington... Romo's back injury... Locker room turmoil with Randle and Bryant... The pressure of a hot start... The media's premature assertion they are the best team in the NFC.

The Cardinals; with the Rams struggling... If I had to root for a team in the NFC West it would be Arizona. Arians has done a truly amazing job there! Could they earn home field advantage? A win in Dallas is a step toward it.

Should be fun to watch. I think the Cardinals win it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I am looking forward to this game... and glad it's in the opposite time slot as our Rams.

The Cowboys are bloated with drama. Disappointing loss to Washington... Romo's back injury... Locker room turmoil with Randle and Bryant... The pressure of a hot start... The media's premature assertion they are the best team in the NFC.

The Cardinals; with the Rams struggling... If I had to root for a team in the NFC West it would be Arizona. Arians has done a truly amazing job there! Could they earn home field advantage? A win in Dallas is a step toward it.

Should be fun to watch. I think the Cardinals win it.
I hope they "Bitch-Sap" the Cowboys! ( their tied for #1 on my Hate List with the 9ers!)

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I hope they "Bitch-Sap" the Cowboys! ( their tied for #1 on my Hate List with the 9ers!)

1. 49ers
2. Patriots
3. Cowboys (for beating the Rams in the 70's and because they killed Kennedy!)

A55VA6

Legend
I think it'll be fun to watch but I think the Cards will win it. I think the Cowboys might be heading for a bit of a slide.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think it'll be fun to watch but I think the Cards will win it. I think the Cowboys might be heading for a bit of a slide.

And... That would be fun to watch :sneaky:

Oh the drama!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/02/report-romo-wont-play/

Report: Romo won’t play
Posted by Mike Florio on November 2, 2014

romo.jpg
AP

You should have bet the under.

The first clear report has emerged that Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo won’t play on Sunday against the Cardinals. It comes from Desmond Purnell of NFL Media, citing a source close to Romo.

The fact that Romo isn’t playing suggests that it’s not a matter of “pain tolerance” for Romo, since Romo has said that if it’s only an issue of “pain tolerance,” he’ll play. After all, there’s medication that can dull or numb that pain.

Romo not playing also calls into question the accuracy of the reports that he has sufferedtwo fractured transverse processes in his back. That injury, while painful, wouldn’t keep him from playing.

Time will tell whether Romo simply couldn’t or didn’t want to tolerate the pain, or whether something more was going on. If it’s the latter, then a lot of tall tales were coming out of Texas this week.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Dallas is a fun team to watch. I don't hate them, and they are a helluva lot easier to support than the fuckin shitchickens and 49ers.

I'm with you CGI, if the Rams can't win the division, I'd rather have Arizona. At least their team isn't fully of douchey loudmouths. Except maybe Darnell Dockett, but I don't think he's obsessed with telling everyone how great he is nonstop.

Except I'll be herp derping b/w my computer and NFL Redzone. Philly/Houston and San Diego/Miami should be good games too.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Cardinals get the ball first.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Palmer with a horrible INT.

Pick 6.

7-0 Cowboys.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We cannot route for the Cards. They are division rivals.
I'm pulling for the Cowboys today.

But yeah, they are by far the lesser of 3 evils in the west.
Also good to see Palmer back. They were just talking about the dead nerve in his throwing arm. They weren't sure if it would ever start firing again. He looks good.

jap

Legend
We cannot route for the Cards. They are division rivals.
I'm pulling for the Cowboys today.

But yeah, they are by far the lesser of 3 evils in the west.
Also good to see Palmer back. They were just talking about the dead nerve in his throwing arm. They weren't sure if it would ever start firing again. He looks good.

Yeah, I haven't given up on the Rams' season yet. There's always a chance these young kids start gelling. They started doing so around this time last year before the injuries at the end buried the season. We have two good tackles and an effective guard when healthy (Beetlejuice). If we can get our running game rolling and AD can get back to the take-what-the-D-gives philosophy, we have a real chance.

I would much prefer that the 'Boys take out the Cards today.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is a very enjoyable game.

A year or so ago I thought Palmer was done. But, he's looking good overall and definitely capable of leading this team deep in the playoffs.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Cardinals down 10-0 now take the lead 14-10.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
elington is beasting it up, they should continue to get him the ball.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
elington is beasting it up, they should continue to get him the ball.

He's a nice RB, for sure.

Dallas driving.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
yea they are. Weeden a good game manager back up.

Hard to say, but this one screams a game that goes down to the wire.

Both teams having some success, but nobody dominating on either side of the ball.